Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Sheeko run Ah (in somali) about Chat rooms..

OG Moti   

man how do you expect me to read all that.. why cant you summarize the story... man too long walhi it got to my nerves and i had to stop half way... are u a story teller .. man try children's books .. you would be walahi great in that.. and about paltalk u right what i understood after reading half of ur post.. which was what i could read couldnt read more.. it brought so many problems.. loads of stories of rapes and foolxumo in paltalks .. it got worse with the cam technology.. use the internet for education e-learning is the key.. use it... peace

Maalinkii arbacad kuna aadanaa 21/01/1421 H. Ayaa ninkaygii i yiri

safar shaqo oo shan bari qaadanaya ayaan u baxayaa, farxad ayaa i

qaaday waxaana dareemay tanu inay tahay waqtigii aan sugayay.

lol.....am i the only one that noticed the mistake here..... 21/01/1421 H. ?????

did they have internet back in them days?....or was it part of her master plan to hide her I.D?

i have to agree with the guy before me....that was along story ...and me having difficulty reading somali had even more reading it when its written in xamari dialect.

Tuujiye   

Maryan lol....well done..The young ones don't know anything about muslim year..lol

Og-Moti..raali ka noqo sheekada dherekeeda sxb..Aniga ma qorin laakiin.. Waa sheeko aan akhriyey anigaxitaa aad baana uga murugooway haday run tahay..

wareer badanaa!

Samafal   

I READ THIS STORY A WHILE AGO AND THERE IS NO WHERE THE STORY REFERS THE CHARACTERS AS THOSE OF SOMALI ORIGION INFACT SOMALITALK TRANSLATED IT FROM THE ORIGINAL ARABIC TRANSCRIPT. PEOPLE ASSUME THAT IF AN ARTICLE IS WRITTEN IN SOMALI IT MUST BE REFRERING TO SOMALIS, BUT AGAIN THE STORY IS SAD ONE AND WE PRAY ALLAH IT DOES NOT HAPPEN OUR SISTERS,MUSLIMS AND PEOPLE THAT WE KNOW, AMIIN.

OG_Girl   

Feebaro, I am pretty sure the story was in Arabic and was Arab lady...Otherwise how you explain Somali lady have " jareyah or khadamah " in europe? unless she lives in Middle east!!

Here other breaking heart story, sorry I couldn't post it is "eeb" I will post the link you go and read it redface.gif

A Cry from A Chat Victim

Salam

dawoco   

Og-girl. that was trully a sad tale. It is shocking how trusting we girls can sometimes be.

It is easy to question anyone that can trust a guy they met through chatrooms, but it is easier done that we innitially believe, so i hope the girl in question has seen the light and managed the situation in the best way she could

Emperor   

Really sad story.

But b4 u say anything is weird to C married lady using chatrooms, is even nastier having continous cyber relationship with another man through the net....now u c where the problem lies.

I completely do not blame the chatrooms or the Internet but human beings who use when they least want it.

U kno what they say, Buletts do not kill pple, pple kill pple.

Tuujiye   

N.O.o.R...you got that right man..

Bullets don't kill people people kill people. But in somalia's case is different..lol..People and JAAD kill people..lol..

Wareer badanaa!!!

Pucca   

okay this may sound dumb (dont jump me now, its just a question) but since when does chad kill ppl? i thought it messed up ur teeth along with other unmentionable things...oh well

**wonders why her uncle is still alive, the lil devil!**

ta ta

Tuujiye   

Jaad kills people because is a drug sis..

The jaad they have back home is crazy..and the chew it 24hr..it makes them so high that they don't know what they are doing..Jaad makes people greedy & selfish. Once they are adicted, they will do anything to get it even if they have to kill.

wareer badanaa!!

Emperor   

U are right Boolbaro, back home is another case thou, its the JAAD that kills pple.

Barambaro sis dont u know that JAAD is poison, toxic that our pple use in daily life and not to forget the cost, yes its that money should have gone through education, medical and care system..

JAAD not only kills but destroys every precious things that we had back home..

They say Money is the root of all evil, not quite so, but in Somalia's case Jaadka is the root of all evil.

YaaB!!