Sign in to follow this  
Ashkiro

My Name is Khan

Ashkiro   

*The site needs to update its search engine, i didn't want to post a new topic but couldn't find the movie thread.*

Back to the topic, this movie looks great, heard great reviews, and first its the first of its kind. Going to see it Friday I'A, haven't been this excited about a movie in awhile.

I heard it's a good movie and worth watching. He is been getting some heat and threads from Hindu extremists lately from a comment he made on Pakistani cricket teams, but guess that wont hurt his status in India.

Qorax   

War anaa daawaday ee i weydiiya. Waa film waangsan. qofkii calool jilicsana horey ha u sii qaato masar ama shukumaan ilmada isaga tirtiro. Murugo ma jirto aan ahayn filmkan calooljileec.net

Khayr   

Dat bloody baasturd director. How dare he use a pakistani actor to be the captain of the indian cricket team. :mad: redface.gif :rolleyes:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Cara.:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

redface.gifredface.gif

Do you know what the carabs call a bangledishi, a pakistani or an indian?

Hunguri   

Gheele, saaxiib dont waste your time. It's not worth watching, and this is the most boring movie that I've ever watched. Waar wallaahi khuuraaba igu qabatay lool.

Saaxiib, do watch 3 ****** of Ameer Khan :D

I am going to wait till it comes out, after all it has shah and kajol, whom I love watching.

Definitely second the motion of watching 3 i.d.i.o.t.s, one of amir's best films, but it would be released on youtube officially in few more weeks.

bee bye