Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

If you could be anywhere..

Ms DD   

That sounds divine Paragon. Not sure about Qardho having what you mentioned baove though. Do you think i'd be welcome in Maakhir? smile.gif

There is something within me that craves for anything somali. Be amongst my people and enjoy the beauty of our land.

Paragon   

Yeah, Qardho iyo Maakhir labaduba would do, but I would say it would have to be good old NFD region. And yes, ofcourse you would love anything Somali and find it beautiful. Aren't everything (especially you girls) Somali the essence of beauty? ;)

But as old age catches on, I wouldn't rule out a house near the sea in Maakhir; one near the moutains too. From what I hear, it's a good place for an aged elder to live with his aged marwo ;) .

Paragon   

Neither. Just a second. Let me fetch a picture in facebook of the kind of Acacia I would like to be sitting under.

I been sarcastic with them pics, but anyway, you got some taste for baadiya ma istiri? here I get one helluva greeny one ya paragon. Just look at that blue sky and the white clouds. mmmm wouldn't mind been there to fresh my mind...

Acacia.jpg

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Moroco? Oh, dear they go there for the snake charmers

FYI, this is an excellent time to invest in their booming real estate projects in the North (Tangier - Tetuan, on the mediterranian sea) - still quite affordable, not that an acacia tree loving geel-jire will be interested icon_razz.gif

Marakkesh iska ilow iyada, darn those rich Britons and Spaniards.