Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

If you could be anywhere..

If you could be any where in the world right about now, where would you be?

I'd be a fly on Paragons wall, and i'd just watch him for hrs and hrs....xaaaax!

LoL that sounds so perverted somaha? redface.gif

I'm jst kiddin, i'd love to be in Egypt,Beautiful beaches and Mediterranean resorts..can't get no better :D

Ibtisam   

Don't worry I will send you his number! :D Pluz he told he, he would die without you, so hold on a bit longer! :D

Ibtisam   

Loool. Your Somali is good, you sound like Isslaanyaar of aadi laa joogta near Burco. By the way if you are Burco, then this is doomed love. Paragon is not allowed with 40mile radius to Burco girls. There is a standing court order against him. Otherwise as I said; I saw him sitting by the bus stop, picking at a rose, saying she loves me, she loves me not.

LoooooooooooooooooL

Whats wrong with Burco girLs?

and naw i'm from Hargeisa, does he have issues with them too?..even if he does I can be an exception, not only am I isa*q, but i'm cute too haha

or I could always bribe him into marrying me, somaha?... :-(

Malika   

Loooooooooool@being a fly on Paragon's wall..Lool girl you got some jokes!

Ibti,move aside let Paragon do his thing..lol

If I can be anywhere,I would like to be home,where I can smell the Indian Ocean,hear its waves and the sound of my fathers voice reading quraan after magriib.Oh yeah and eating lobster my grand of a cook mother prepared for dinner..yeah,I want to be that teenager again.. :(

STOIC   

I wonder how people around the world rich or not so poor could afford leading such a fabulous, exciting and exotic life. I’d rather be in a slickest destination right now than seating on my desk thinking about whether my boss is wondering when I will finish the job. I want a seafaring suite with surfeit of marble walk alley. I’d even be a Euro-wannabe or Euro-trash(is that a word?).I'd even want to see guys (I didn’t say girls OK just not to irritate Ibti) in a Prada ski-wear….Sounds little dippy, but would you adopt me? :(

Haneefah   

Excellent. You're just what he needs, and if you're under 18, even better. :D

I'd rather be anywhere but my office right now :(

Paragon   

^Looool Anywhere, anywhere? Even on the wall? :D Haneefah, adiga who gave you that wrong memo? smile.gif

Hey Bella Princesa, how are you? Good I hope. Don't listen to Ibti, she's a trouble maker. And ofcourse, you fly over my wall any day, so long as you don't expect me to look up everytime. I've got bad eyes and back, you see smile.gif .

Ibti, haye yaa yiri gabdhaha reer Burco cidi ma ag marto? Ma anaan ag mari karin? Walaal war la'aan baa hu haysa illeen? Lol. War la heshii mar hore icon_razz.gif

PS: I came into this topic hoping to say I wish I could go to Kullan iyo Xaarxaar!

not only am I isa*q, but i'm cute too haha

^^ I thought qabeel names were not allowed in this forum smile.gif .

Back to the topic, if I could be anywhere I would want be paris to escape from boring job.

Baluug   

I've already seen Paragon's place, not much to see there :D But man, now I'm jealous of Paragon, he's got a fan club!! :D