Sign in to follow this  
The Resistance Movement

One word that describes your mood right now...

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Guy, you'r sicker then I thought, Akhh!

I only said I was into necrophilia, so whatever revulsion you maybe feeling now, it's of your own doing. I DID say I'll leave the rest to your imagination...I guess that means you got sick mind!

Right now I'm feeling: lackadaisical

all Bishaaro's fault :mad:

Absolutely BUZZING.It seems everything i touch today is turning into Gold.Never had a better day Alhamdullilah and i am so energetic.Is this really Monday? it dont feel like it.!

Zafir   

I now feel Excellent! I gave some of my co-workers crap this morning; I don’t give a flying hoot about how their weekend went nor their obstacles to happiness in their homes. There is only so much you can put up with maaha?

While they were talking, the thought of screaming one of Little Jon’s songs out loud went thru my head for some strange reason.

Why the hassle Wordette? Thirty asprins mixed with cough syrup and a dash of rat poison works just fine. And its so peaceful. smile.gif

**I feel apprehensive and sick to my stomach. I'm trying to ignore whats inevitable.**