Sign in to follow this  
The Resistance Movement

One word that describes your mood right now...

Zafir   

^^Am in shock for the fact that you were shocked, you seem to have a keen eye for the obvious, don’t you?

Busy

^^You right abti, we have good reasons to feel shocked at the liberal moods presented here. smile.gif

by the way, welcome to somaliaonline and serve yourself for a warm cup of shaah and ganbar.

Wiilo   

^^Madadi allaah ayay u sugnaatay, Alxamdu lillaah, iam feeling happy, and satisfied with everything Allah gave me.

Wabillaahi,,,

STOIC   

Headache and dizzy after listening to one and half hours of how the urine is formed in our body.....Ever got "kaathi xanuun" and your mama told you to drink "biiyaa sokor leh"(drinking water mixed with sugar)...... our old ladies were genius, they did understand the balancing of Osmolality in the body..It took me 16 years of schooling to understand that.. redface.gif

Hawdgirl   

bored..... I got nothing to do at the moment, and even if I feel like it, I can't

don't ask me why though--- coz it'z so complicated :eek: :confused:

Baluug   
excited.... I'm watching the Calgary- Colorado game...The Flames got up 4-0 and then let the Avs score 3 on them in the 2nd period....Now it's time for the 3rd...I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

Haneefah   

Sick and sleep-deprived (I shoulda taken my flu shot long ago) but Alhamdulilah.

Alle Ubaahne, walal, inaba ma is tidhi concept-igan afka qalaad lagu yidhaa "liberalism" inaad ka yara cuqdadeysantahay? smile.gif

Nephissa   

Current mood: Cranky.

I'm awake when half of the world is sleeping. All I want to do is to shut my eyes and count those damn sheeps.