Sign in to follow this  
nuune

When is the Eid

nuune   

some say it is on friday,are they mad or what,but heey,some others say it is wednesday,they skipped on tuesday,i guess it is on monday

there is always argument about the Eid day,why???

when is your Eid!!!

hukri   

I'm not sure, but our's is said to be on either tuesday or wednesday.

Friday :confused:

monday you say, but then you have been fasting for only 28 days, isn't it usually 29 tops 30??

nuune   

NO SHUKRI, i started fasting on 26th october which was sunday,that is not 28 days am fasting,I DON'T KNOW,ciid mubaarak

Bachelor   

Here We started fasting on Monday, I hope and pray we celebrate EID on Wednsday. Because Thrusday and Friday is Thanks giving in the land of the Yankees, which means most buzinesses are closed here. So that will add up five days with out work/school WOW!! That would be a REAL GOOD EID

Eid Mubarak for all nomads.

Haashim   

It could be on Monday since we started on sunday (29 days) but my concern is what our local mosque will do if some countries declare that the Eid is on monday because they started fasting on monday (28 days) :confused:

I have to look an independent mosque :cool:

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

Am confused too...I started fasting on the 26th Sunday, but the rest of my family started fasting on Monday the 27th. That means that I will have fasted 30 days on Monday the 24th therefore Eid could be on Monday (the 30th day of Ramadan)or Tuesday.

But If others started fasting on Monday the 27th, Then Eid will either be Tuesday the 25th (30th day of Ramadan) or Wednesday :confused:

Murefu....how on earth is your eid on Friday?????

I have absolutely NO IDEA!

Ma'Salaama

hukri   

....but how come there's such a big fuss over this??...ususally all countries start fasting the same day and have eid on the same day... :confused:

Dhimbil   

Ramadan wanaagsan

I started Ramadan on sunday 26th also. but Eid will either be Tuesday or Wednesday. Thats what i been hearing, so I will wait late monday night if i hear anything, if not, than difinitely will celebrate Wednesday.

peace

Senora   

^^^she's right^^^ I knew some ppl who fasted on Sunday, but my family and I started on that following Monday

Im a little confused about those who said their ciid is on a friday

:confused: :confused:

isn't it usually 29 tops 30??

On the night of the 29th day in ramadan, ( which I dont know how this will be done b/c for some it is Sunday or Monday...)if the new moon is spotted then the following day will be declared ciid, if it isnt spotted, then Ciid will be the day after the 30th day of Ramadan.....