Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Interreligious marriage + small rant + my solution

Tuujiye   

^^^ Logic thinking sida loogu tagay maka qeelisay Blessed? kuwaan diin celis ee u baahan yihiin.. dugsiyadaa quraanka in la geeyo waaye oo loox loo dhiibo iyo qad....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Looxa iyo qad-ku waa xagay confusionku inooka timi. Inta loox iyo khad lagu siiya ayaa lagu odhan soo xafid ayado quraan ah oo aan laguu macnayn. No tafsiir, no fiqh or aqeedah.

So when they are confronted with questions about the deen and anti-islamic propaganda they start apologising for the Islam of Muhammed (SAW). Everywhere you look in this forum waxaa laga murmayaa the very basic aspects of the deen, is it a wonder the Muslim world is in tatters? Illahay ha ina soo hadeeyo.

Tuujiye   

feeri yaah! hadaa mardanbe loox iyo qad wax kasheegtid, you are entering my ocean (badeeda ayaa soo gashay) yaah!

lool sidee wax kaste u qafiifsanaayeen bee taraaraxeen kuwaan... taakada loo dhigi lahaa in laga fikiro waaye... we told him "NO" which was the right answer..markaasuu is buufiye sidii in ee shini qaniintay oo kale.. kaaga daran, cunug xun oo okiyaalo weyn baa anaga na dhahaayo extreme aa tihiin shiiidh! kitaabada ee aqriyaan dadkaan aan rabaa in aan ogaado...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^ Waraa shuluqa camam bucuuc adi wareer badanidaa ayantan kistoo buuqaadi a batay ma is tiri laftigaada in taako loo dhiga aa u baahan tahay ilaa bisha juun :D

Blessed   

Yagoo qudha mahaa, Tuujiye. Waa in aaynu diinta wada barano. Somali dugsi aniga wax adan imuu tarin. :(

GD,

That verse was in almumtahana : 10.

Maaddeey   

GD, the verse is talking about Sabeel el Mouminiin!, If all the Ulima said that not Muslima can be married to a man of book (Chris. and Jew) and you refuse their rulings then Hanee'an lak

BUKURR   

Blessed,

That was informative, that verse and the one that follows too, but I see a huge difference, these mu'minat, they left their husbands willingly and wanted to join the Muslim camp, under the previous norm, they MUST be returned to their families, but now Allah instructing Resulullah NOT to do so, and to make their marriage void.

I see a choice here, 'Ethaa jaa'akum', so in no way this could be translated as a rule to forbid.

One interesting thing also, the next verse (60:11) talks about the same happening but in the opposite, Muslim wives leaving to the other side. I said Muslim wives and you might argue otherwise, but it clearly says ..'wa infatakum shay um min azwajikom ilal kuffaari..' the only mention of unbelievers here refers to the male side, so I am not going to assume otherwise.

You talked about my logic leading to the shunning of alcohol consumption and that's not so true. If I refer you to Al maeda(5:3) Allah says 'forbidden to you the dead, blood, the meat of pigs' and when dealing with alcohol the Qur'an uses 'Ethm, rijs', From here we can see eating ham and drinking alcohol ARE NOT the same, Allah also explains that its bad for you to drink, but just tells you its forbidden to eat pork. The point is these words were never used, neither 'ETHM, RIJS' nor even 'FAXISHA' is used to describe the interreligious marriage, so why ban it.

Peace.

BUKURR   

Maaddeey, Hanee'an leyya fe nnaar! shame on you.

There was a conjunction there, and I honestly believe that verse doesn't have that much ground in our time because the prophet is no longer with us.

Ibtisam   

Are people really arguing about this?? :eek: :eek:

Sherban got his debate in the end, too bad he did not stick around.

Tuujiye   

^^ GD maa naga qabatid adiga horta? ninkii su'aasha na weydiiye oo ajanabiga ahaa ayaa iska tagay oo jawaabteeni qaatay..laakiin ninkaan tafsiir buu raaxada noogaga qaaday! Ibti heleeeeb!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^There is nothing I can say to GD, first:

1) He said that is not what the Quran says

2) Then he said that is not what it means

3) Now he is saying that a Quranic verse has no ground to stand on because the prophet is not here and times have changed. (Subxanallah)

Not much to argue about, just another person trying to fight their own corner/ version, clinging at straws along the way. May Allah guide us.

Tuujiye   

:D:D:D

I honestly believe that verse doesn't have that much ground in our time because the prophet is no longer with us.

GD saaxiib ama kaniisad gal ama masaajid gal.... don't you think more than 1 billion of people oo kasoo fikiray waxa adiga ku heysta maanta? run ahaantii walaalkee....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BUKURR   

Ibtisam, neither do I have anything to say to you.

Bro tuujiye, that's the same way most of humans will end up in hell fire, following just because it always has been like that. Observe what Allah says, and don't take anything for granted.

Blessed   

GD,

Finally, came out with it, eh? I'm not keen on deen upgrades so lets leave it at that.

If your still interested in 60.10 verse read the story of Zainab bint Rasullah and her husband in the Tafsiir.