Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Interreligious marriage + small rant + my solution

Ashkiro   

@I don't think any of you nomads will burn in hell, I think you are decent and kind people who deserve nothing but the best.

I know a lot of people have a problem with this concept of punishment, I advice you to look deeper into what Islam says, there have been many lectures done on this subject by people of knowledge, Allah says in the Quran not even a weight of atom of wrong will be done to any human being, Allah is Most Just, here is short video you can listen to http://www.tubeislam.com/video/2787/Do-Non-Muslims-go-to-hell.

As for the question of marriage between people of different faiths, marriage is a personal choice, what Islam says is clear to us, because Islam is a total way of life that covers every area of our daily lives it's not just confined to worship so you can't blame Muslims for wanting to share a home and build a family with someone of similar values, it sustains harmony and stability.

ps: Don't take anything personal it's just the Somali way of showing you some love & your a special person to go out of your comfort zone and be here on this forum. All the best.

Shabeel jiljileeca iska daa adiga nooh smile.gif you got me? I know you have your own somali interpreter in the house. Anyway whoever is going to hell who is not is up to the Creator, Allah. The issue of marriage btw a non-muslim and a muslim woman being null and void is from our religion teaches us that and well there are ppl who ignore this fact and marry non-muslim and thats up to them and their business. Like Russell Peter says, Be a man! :D

Kool_Kat   

Although in Islam, a Muslim woman can not marry a non-Muslim, reality on the ground is very different! I've seen so many Somalis who have married non believers...Some even got married in churches! Marka Shabeel bilaash buu isaga waalay, xabadoo meesha wuu ka shaqshaqan karay...

Maaddeey   

KK, saas ma rabo oo hortaa baa loo sheegay ee wuxuu rabaa in la yiraahdo: 'Xukunkaas Islaamiga ah waan diidnay' u fiirso hadalkiisa:

I've known for a very long time what the Islamic ruling is, and I don't care. I care about the opinions of fellow nomads.

2. I was hoping this thread would turn into an intellectual debate, but it seems it has become a space for ridicule.

3. I believe love is stronger than everything which exists in this world, religion included, and I will marry whoever God intends me to marry, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or whatever.

waa runtiis, he overstayed!

Tuujiye   

^^^ maadeey u jeedadiisa waad fahantay soo ma aha? loool script waaye..kan runta ayaa noo soo baxaayo lool bal aan sugno xoogaa...

GDwonder, your not even here a year, and you telling me to leave SOL looool...weershahaa tahay maxaan dhahaa loool...

Mr. Prince looool

Kaalay cunuga meesha kuugu dhagan somali miyaa mise bangaladheesh? piss off kulahaa mayee shiiiidh off "qadhmoon" yahoo!!

KK, abaayo nin ku dhahaayo waan ogahay laakiin sidee u aamintaan waxaas, ayaan maanta gaarnay in aan wax ka dhaadhicino looool.. dad meeshaan joogo intee is dhahaayaan wax diinta bara ama soo hanuunsha, iyaga ayaa kaniisad lageenaa runtii... indho adkaa!

he overstayed way too long!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Tuujiye, ani iyo adi waxaa dhib isku qabeynaa markaa GDwonder soo fara gashato! Ii dhaaf wiilka...Teeda kale, Soomaalidiina waxaa ku xuntihiin dadka inaa xag xagatiin aa jeceshihiin...Tartiib qofkaan wax looga dhaadhicin karin, farahaa laga qaadaa...He clearly said he doesn't care about what Islam teaches, he wanted our opinions (diinta gees dhig)...Marka fikradeena inaa intaan dhiibano maxaa isaga dhaafiweynay?

Adiga qashiin yahoow aala soo boodee, abaay Ibti naaraa galee ey dhehee, abow Cali spy aa tahay uu dhahaa! WAH!!!

He seemed qof humble ah, who was interested in Soomaalida (for whatever reason), ana aloow sideen uga bixi kara aan jooga... :D

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

My question is how can you love someone and share your life with them if you
believe that IF they die in their current state, they will burn in hell for ever.

Do you believe that I'll burn in hell for ever if I die in my current state?
Define "forever". Only God will truly exist forever - that I'm sure even Ibti will agree on.

Originally posted by GDwonder:

Peace and love to all humanity, forget about religion
smile.gif

Forget about God, too?

This is akin to saying "forget about family" and yet adding "I love my Mom but family is overrated".

Tuujiye   

^^ GD wonder hala yaabin.. Mukulaal Jiis ah ayaa asagoo dhicis ah ka tilaabsatay..maskiinka kistoo uu sisiyahay ma ila arkinoo.. marka wiil dhaaf Like KK is telling me lool...

KK, fikradeena see u dhiibaneenaa? lool diinta saan ee dhehee laakiin anaga saan aan u qaadanaa maan dhaheynaa? lool.. i dhaaf aan iska kuur kuuree dadkaas oo kale yaaqee... adiga good copka noqo anigana bad copka.. kursi in lugu garaaco ee ku macyihiin oo laba suxul oo caato ah qoorta loogaga qarxiyo dadkaan...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

^Subxaanalaah, ayaamahaan molto violento adi, perché? Boxing maa qaadataa labadaan bari? Naga daa hee, suxuladaada kilida agteeda hakuugu ekaadaan...Good cop, bad cop dhinaceyga ma jirto, ee wax kasto waxaan u arkaa qofka iyo ilaahigiisa iney utaal...Meaning, not all Muslims kuma dhaqmaan diinta sida ey tahay...Even wadaad kusheegyo diinta to their liking u fasirtaa buuxa!

Tuujiye   

^^ lool.. bas waayahay waa iska dagaa...KK runtaa waaye diinta si kaste aa loo qaataa oo xitaa muslimiin badan ayaa jira oo gaalo iska wato sidii boorso gacan cusub, laakiin ninkaan opionkeena uu na weydiiye nooh! No! markaan ku dhahnayna intuu "kud" isku dhahay uu waa baxaa na dhahaa... Anaga lasaanyo maan siin jirnay mise buskeeti? kibir badnaa..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Waxaa meeshan lagahadlayaa aan waxba kafahmin, ee waa si baxayaa.

If my sister brought a gaal modow/cadaan at home I'd sell her to the salvo's. :D