Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Interreligious marriage + small rant + my solution

BUKURR   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

SHABEEL, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dont leave. We value your opinion(at least I do!)Ignore those who ridicule. You know that we are conservative people when it comes to family. Our religion is where we get our morals and values from which is why anytime you ask a Somali person a question about values, they tell you whats ALLOWED and NOT ALLOWED in Islam.

It doesnt make us close-minded or hateful. We can all live in peace and harmoney without undermining each other's values, can't we?

Again, my exact sentiment, C&H are you my script or something redface.gif

Polanyi   

I am sure Sherban can find some SOmali females who wouldn't mind marrying a non Muslims. Perhaps, murtads like Ailamos and Peacenow can help in that department.Alternatively, he can try to liberalise Conservative Somalis on the internet, which would be a waste of time. :D

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

We are Muslims and we have to speak the truth at all times....whether they like it or not!!!!

Preach on brother. :D:D:D

Juxa   

we have to speak the truth but we dont have to be mean and hurtful

how can we otherwise entice others to join our blessed religion hadii aad kuwada haadaan oo aad wajiga xuuxuubsataan

warbal sida isku dhaamo sheemayaalyahow (to borrow KK's words)

sherban, you do know Islam does not allow marriage between non muslim man and muslim woman, unless he converted

for detailed information try speaking to someone who has been there and done that, BULUUG is living example

Tuujiye   

GarooweGal.. :D:D Iwaal iwaal adiga yaah!!! waxaa rabtaa gaaladaan in ee sanab yadooda igu garaacaan!...

Runta hadii laga leex leexo oo la isku dayo in aad wax caqli gal ah ama fahan la gaartid qof og dantaada iyo danta uu leeyahay, waa biyo bacaad kushub... suurad dhan ayaa kusoo dagtay...Lakum diinakum waliya diin... is fahan ayaa imaan waaye iyo meel la iskugu imaado..

We are not here to explain our believe or lie about what we believe... Love is strong but nothing is stronger than Allah's faith and thats the truth... naga daaye yaaqee sasabidaan..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BUKURR   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

GDW,

Perhaps I'm your Jin companion? I kid, I kid.Or Do I? LOL!

.. and all the time I was wondering about it. Awesome, I like having you as my Jin companion, just hope you upgrade later on to my kind smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Shame that sherban has left. There are something which in religion are just hard to swallow, specially if you take them personally. I remember when a Jehovah witness lady told me I was going to hell I nearly slapped her, till I thought to myself, hang on…

Juxa   

janada ilaah mala kala xigaa horta mise it is somali thing to put claim on everything

qofka ilaa maalinta nafta laga qaado wuxu leeyahay hope, inuu alle soo hanuunsha laga yaabaa, marka why loo dhahaa naar aa galeeeeeee

i dont understand diintan marba si loo fasiranayo runtii

Ibtisam   

Juxa I cannot comment for anyone else, but aniga he asked me a direct question and I told him the Islamic position on it. I don't agree with the abuse and shouting from the other nomads though, but I don't think he should be hurt or pis*sed off about what a religion he does not follow says about people who don't follow that religion. Particularly since his own religion advocates for the same thing!

BUKURR   

Tuujiye, when are you going to be brave and say goodbye to SOL? So much damage associated with this virtual character.

SOL needs diversity people. Remember this is also from Sayyidna Ahmad "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

nuune   

^^ Ibti, same here, all I said was the Islamic ruling is that and that, which he replied he doesn't care and he knew it already, but I don't know till now what happened to Sharben Shabeel, maybe I didn't read the whole replies the noamds gave!!

Zafir   

Regardless of the replies the conceptual message was the same,everyone's message was the same. It might gave sounded different but all the same, its just that Shabeel has gone sensitive. If people go to hell or heaven over other people's utterance,then Juxa and Ibti are going to heaven. Ok, you can come too shabeel.s

Let's us leave that stuff to the Axkamal Xaakimiin.

Juxa   

zafir janada allaha nawada geeyo kowdheh, iska aad maaha labo dheh, camal baa la rabaa and hard work.

the message waa the same waa runtaa lakin there are ways of expressing it adigoon qofka kale duke cambaar leh ka dhigin