Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Share your cyber stories....:)

Kool Kat sis you are welcome to express yourself in the most elaborate way u feel like but when it comes to a tit for tat then the fun goes out of it all. You are abrighter star just keep shining on sis and lets enjoy all that you have to offer and more.

well i guess there is story i had forgotten about because it's better to be forgotten about incident.

anyhow, one day when i was off work and getting to take care of my bills and stuff, i get this call and this voice on the other side says "u lied to me" and they just hanged up. so i was like what the hell and just forgot about it, i thought it was a prank or something.

late in the evening as i am reading my book the phone rings, and again it that's voice from earlier today. Now this time he asks for me by name and i am like this her speaking, and then he starts talking to me. and i was like who are you, and he is like stop pretending u know who this is and blah blah blah. Now this guy knew my name what city i was in and everything and supposedly i met him a chat room and gave him my home number, i was hell nah i barely say my location let alone my home number, but how did he know those stuff. then he says tell me ur deep thoughts and stuff, i am like yo i don't know u and better never call me again.

well it turns out that another girl in my city ,whom i am a friend of her brother, chated with him and told him my info instead of hers i was pissed off and i said if she ever does that again i wasn't responsible for the consequence. never did it again, but that was freak accident of the cyper. he was a big time wacko

WingA   

this is a funny story walaahi!!

3-4 months ago i was on somaliaonline's sports forum and these this topic about Football aka Soccer..

Me and Nice_Guy was exchanging cheap shots about England and Cameroon b4 the world cup and one day i was in town chilling and one of my boyz was in a somali CyberCafe and i went inside to chat to him about something and i looked around the computers and i saw a brother on somaliaonline and i looked closer to see hes Nick and there he was Nice_Guy posting a reply to my post earilar that day!! was like WOW!! this is freaky!! so i went over and said hey Nice_Guy and he looked at me in a strange way, like 'who are you??' lol.. i said thats me Winger as i pointed to the screen and he was like WHAT!! we started laughing together and we just chatted about the world cup and patched up our differences about the teams and that was it!!

thats my lil story for now!! ;)

peez..

Paragon   

lol Winger, the same happened to me...

It was the first week of the uni and i went there to meet up with a friend of mine, after meeting my friend we went to the library and there sat a somali fella, the fella was browsing somaliaonline. So, i looked closer to see which category he was reading, as i leaned closer i realised that he was reading a post by JamaaL-11, so, i said oh this post is interesting and he went like yes, it is by JamaaL-11. I was like yeah, i can see that but who is he? He was like ..oh that JamaaL? he is a forumer, quite popular fella in somaliaonline lol. My friend couldnt holdf back and laughed pointing his finger at me. The fella browsing Somalia Online was none other than Muraad lol. Soon after, i met up with Dantay, the poet and then other SOL users of whom i dont wonna mention.

lol these stories are so funny... something similiar happened to me recently.. Well i met this a long time back on the net.. we used to talk for a while.. and i introduced him to my friends, and he introduced me to his friends, and his friends and my friends were introduced... some even started dating and what have you. I met some of his boys, but i never met the guy yet :( even though some of my friends met him long before i did) well about a year ago i started talking to his friends friend... me and the guy started getting close, talking on the phone and all. We decided to meet, so he said he was gonna come down to my city, and he'll be staying with his cousins while he was there.

On the night we were supposed to meet i was at my cousins house all ready and everything trying to get a hold of this guy. My cousin had his friends over too that night. I tried calling the guy several times but his phone was off. There was guy from outta town he was my cousins boy's cousin. And he was looking for a charger cuz his phone died the night earlier while he was coming to Toronto. My cousin was getting dressed cuz they were all going jammin that night, and they were dropping this guy off at the mall cuz he was supposed to meet some girl... And he was trying to get a hold of that girl, so he asked if he could use the computer and go on msn.When he saw the last email that signed on msn he freaked and was like ALLAH u guys know her??? And my cousin looked at him weird and he was yeah its her while pointing at me... I was confused for a second.. then when i looked closely at the guy i recognized who he was, and i was just rolling with laughter. Turns out he was the guy i was going to meet. Everyone had a good laugh that night except my cousin.. lol :rolleyes:

OG Moti   

Man OG_girl nice story, that is why i keep away from kuwait girls... looooool

anyway here is my little story and man this one is so surprising and so unreal to me till today...

ok it did not happen in SOL.. it was in paltalk, so i had this nick that i considered romantic but most of my somali people thought that i was sick and i needed help, anyway everyone was against me, i managed to win some real enemies, one of my worse enemies was this girl, she was ozzy. the push people live next to country called Newzland, their country is called Australia, any way i was in Thialand for a day and i was on my way to Middle east, so i met this guy in Thiland he said man lets go and visit some somali chicks .. we went there and there i saw a couple of chicks we start chit chatting, suddently like the song says Suddently she looked at me and said do u do chatting i said in asia that is all we do in our free time, she said what chat rooms do u use i said Paltalk, she jumped and said what nick i said you tell me yours .. she told me and i said no way she say yes was, then she asked about mine i changed the topic and i said there is a crazy guy called Chicken_abuser do u know him? she said that guy is an asshole.. he is bad really bad and i think he is ugly too.fat ugly guy. i said ok that is me.. man i the girl turn to red then blue.. and she said but u look cute..and sound ugly in cyper world..i smiled and we start talking .. i guess my friend was hitting on her, but i took all the night from him, we start talking hours, i never saw her again, by the way she was a beautiful chick.. so i guess cyper world we all pretent something we are not... in real life most of us are really nice people..

Gediid   

So many cyber stories but the best one happened on MIRC like 5 years ago when this friend of mine from London who was an MIRC freak asked me to play a prank on one of his college buddies who he said was one horny lil freak(strange enough they were both sitting in the same computer lab when this incident took place)

Anyways using the nick Sulekha and a picture of this exteremely cute Ethiopian girl with a kaley iga siib miniskirt **********EDITED********I swear we were so afraid to tell him on the spot that this was all just a joke so we decided to keep it a secret for a while. We only told him when he stopped daydreaming about the girl like a year after the incident.

[ May 28, 2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

ZOLA   

LOL@ GEDID...U BAD HA... smile.gif ...MIRC....that reminds me of when i used to live in ASIA....u know what am talking about gedid... smile.gif ..i used to me MIRC freak back in the day.

A.A