Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Share your cyber stories....:)

Loool True Bro Mobb- Im asmall fish compared to them man. I play the game but not so brave that Im willing to lose the roof over ma head....perhaps the brother should get some pointers from the professionals not that Im one lol. As amatter of fact I just lost ma ticket to Africa over some silly investment. smile.gif

lulla   

Okay folks, here goes my story.

This happened when I was 17. one day I was in somalinet chatting and I came across this guy. when I go there, I did not take anything serious. I used to play with people's mined.lol.I mean some guys are so serious when they there. anyway as usual I was playing around and I meet this guy from where iam from. I was like cool. we chat like hours and he was real funny guy. He told me about himself. He was 21 and blah bah told him I was 17 and he was like cool. Anyway he give his cell phone# and said called me if u want too. I was like sure. I wasn't going to call him really but one Saturday I didn't have much to do and I was bored and I came across his #. I was what the hell's know. I called him and blocked my #. In case he turn out to be who knows what and stock me? Anyway he answers the phone and was like I thought u weren't going to call me. I told him I wasn't but.lol anyway we talk on the phone and he was real cool guy. he email me his pic and man was he cute :D:D ....and I email him my pic to him. anyway we dated for while. The end of the story...rights? // ;)

Kool_Kat   

Shyhem, we rather have 1050 members (with two names, that is) than to have 10,000 members that do nothing but disrespect one another... I hope you got the point I am trying to make...

I rather be a member of a site with only two members, if that is the only respectable site... Get it, good...

dang ...reading all da stories...i came out of asking ma self .. why does is it seem like all the gurls that are on the net are all pretty like yourselves which yall mentioned..(and fo da record ...i dont have any problem with dat...no need fo attack lol)....and why all the poor guyz are ugly and old...so guyz does this seem like da ladis version of da stories or that is really how it is on da net...pretty gurls chatting with bunch ugly guyz..lol...just little curious..

shyhem   

KOOLkat

A site with u and someone else as the only members,ummh looks the temptation island to me,two alone in da place i'ope u're not thinking what my filthy brain is thinking about.

Respect u earn it sister,so far u have failed to convince me why i should respect ya without compromising my way of thinking,take care lady

Kool_Kat   

Good Shyhem, looks like you are getting there slowly... I will train you more later...

Shyhem, I could careless as to what, Like you said "your FILTHY brain", think... Admitting that your brain is FILTHY says it all... No wonder...

As far as getting repect from you, I really haven't tried that, and really don't give a damnnnnnnnn... Just have respect for yourself, which you seem to lack...

Aight, little one, take good care of yourself tonite and don't let the buggs bite...

Hugs and Kisses :eek:

lol...man is this heavy weight battle or what...or mo like feather weight...ma recordes showes kool kat is leading the total point as far as upper cuts go...da saga continues..am sensing shy is gonna come back and try to win dis round..there goes da bell ..lets get back to da action..lol..

Kool_Kat   

Nomad-By-Nature, Just for you I promise I'll let him WIN... It is a promise... :D I am a woman of her words...

Shyhem, you win... Did you read that... YOU WIN...

koo...whats da happs...you giving up too early..or am sensing pitty towel toss..lol..but i hope shy knows who to approach dis scenerio..cuz shy dis ain't about you only no mo..you repping da nomad guyz, every decent somali guy dat uses da net, da whole male generation as far as am concern..lol...yeah das right dis shit is bigger than you .do whuch you got to do..take care your beeeeezness man..

am not investigating ...am just spicing it up ..just tad bit..lol

SHYHEM, I think the administrator's and moderators are still livin' in HITLER's ERA...

As I previously stated on some other topic, we ain't no jews...

LET THE DECENT FOLKS EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS, JUST LIKE EM NOMADS EXPRESSIN' THEIRS, WITHOUT ANYONE EDITIN' ANYTHIN'...

I've read most of the replies and I haven't seen SHYHEM CUSS ONE TIME...but then again, y'all acused me of cussin' out other members a while back...so I ain't surprised why y'all had to EDIT SHYHEM....Y'all wanna abuse y'allz powers...Y'all want this site to remain a nursery home...

well i guess i couldn't let it pass and not drop my 1 1/2 cents on this topic:

my story started in the same place as everyone else it seems. i met this guy from uk and to be truthfull i didn't pay attention to our first conversation i was dillusioned by the whole lot of somali ppl in there u can say. anyways i guess i gave him my e-mail address cause next thing i remember he was e-mailing and he kept on even when i wasn't responding for more than 2 weeks at times. well anyways i began to enjoy our e-mails and became friends with him. exchanged phone # after 8 months and then he mailed me his pic and i mailed him my pic after a year. Two years later now he is one of my good friends and he is someone that has shown me sides of me i didn't know or whouldn't been if i have not known him. I appriciate him a lot and i guess that's my only good memory of that somalinet place :D .

p.s. one thing i have absorved or i kept noticing was that the sexier voice guyz had the uglier they looked like, so be aware of sexy voices

And hey abdinur what u talking about fake pic, i didn't send u a fake one duh i was meeting u anyways why ;)

Kool_Kat   

As I promised b4, you win bro... Your point is very well taken... Thank you so much for your input...

ta ta now

Hugs and Kisses