Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Share your cyber stories....:)

Shyhem or whatever you call yourself We do have some protocals around here and do respect each other in this neighbourhood. So please refrain from your ill mannered obscenities and go do some research on how to behave in a civil manner and live among the elites. Small minds arent part of my interest and boy do you show it.

shyhem   

The SO CALLED ADMIN

OMG lool i can't help laughing loud,do u guys think u 're the watchmen for the Los ALAMOS nuclear lab,what this heavy moderating for.Can u please explain why my shit was deleted,i never used the F-WORD NOR any sort of explicit langauge, i mean why is't that a slight criticism of the members is a big deal here,must u act like a mother protecting her sons from the wrath of nature,no wonder u have few members than all the somalis and non somali sites i have ever visited.U can go ahead and delete this too coz u like to hear only what u want.I won't be surprised if the admin is currently logging from China where they teach u how to say Yes sir ONLY,in otherwords u will never ask y.

Shagsi

if u're smart enough let me see u're name triviaguy.com

Kool_Kat   

Shaqsii, You said all there is to say to the Rookie... What can I say, Manners, Manners, Manners...

Shyhem, this is the only site I've seen where the Admin has respect for their members... Thnx Admin... No BS allowed here... May be you should go to those sites you mention, cuz you sure belong there... Besides why do you have to take every post so Literally... Chill bro, have some fun... Or else, the back door is open, LEAVE... :eek:

Paragon   

lol... smile.gif

Let me make this story short ...

Do you nomads remember 1997/8? Hehe, Somalinet chat was like whoa! ? I remmeber it well coz i met up with this half Eritrian/Arab girl, she was driving me nutters with expenssive phone calls. Hell she was rich too, calling me from her Orange mobile to my Vodafone mobile for 2 hours (and those days the calls were 50p a min) that showed how money-wet she was. Did i mentioned her dad was an architect lol? Anyways, one day we met up face-to-face and the next day she invited me to have lunch with her family. I wasn't planning to get married to her anytime soon but she stood up as we were in the middle of lunch and announced to every1 that me(JamaaL+11) and her are thinking of tieing the knot, and that was it for me....(ofcourse as a joke i use to say i will marry you) ;) I couldn't say anything coz i was embarrassed and i had chunk of food stuffed in my mouth. My eyes were poping out like "you dont wonna know". I really liked that girl and i could say no infront of everyone but the next day I kindly asked her to seek another man ready for marriage. ---I just don't believe in marriages through the net---

PS: the girl was born in Muqdishu and her father, grandfather and great grand fathers were born in Somalia too...She speaks more Somali than i do

Salaan...

Shaqsi:

Haye, kaaba do you really want to hear all of these stories? Hokey, iga qabso hee sheekooyinkaan.

Afar maraa la igu soo daadiye {biyo kuleel, that is}.

Sadax mar aa kabbo {kabbo taako eh, that is} la iga soo daba tuurey.

Shan mar dharbaaxo yaa Carab hoo qabso hee la i dhahey.

Laba mar feer iyo faralaab aa la igu saqarjoojiye {xaliimo saniftey waa feertamee miyaa mise...}.

Hal mar salboolada dhexdeed aa hal qanjaruufo la igu dhajiye {xaaax, xanuun badanaa, caashadaas xaasid xaasidiina ay ahayd :( }.

Timo jareernimadeey canbuulonimada eh hal maraa la rifay {meel walbaa ka buusnaa nooh oo kuwii horaa isoo buusbuusay, tan marka timaheey ayba aadey}.

All of these happened because of this reason {and try not to laugh}:

beettlejuice.bmp

That is right. That is my face. And upon seeing it, every xaliimo faints because I told them from the net that I looked so cool and perfect. I know, I know. It was my fault to tell them that I looked that good. For those who weren't good enough to faint gave me the above mentioned punchlines.

None give themselves a chance to know me what is in my heart. And how sad. mope.gif I am still crying. Istif-Istif-Istif cry.gif

Noo, kool-kat, blossom, rock's chick, noo, I don't need no comfort for now. comfort.gif Dankis, but no dankis.

Shaqsi, honestly brother, there is no interesting story that happened to me personally. Oh, yes, there was one that was so ;) good, and this one can't be mentioned. smile.gif After that, nothing that seems interest. Good or bad. Ee marka saas waaye.

Nice topic, by the way. And is that business of yours still open? I mean can I invest in it? Kamoon. And when it comes it to be like Enron or WorldCom, my money will be on the desk. Or feer iyo feerkiis. I don't care inside trading. Or lousy accounting. My money is my money. And I expect, whethere there is a bankruptcy or not, my money back. And fast. Or face the furious.

Macsalaama!!

Kool_Kat   

AAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Aryaa ninkaan MMA nagaqabto... Cudur QOSOL ladhahaayo uu dadka kuridaa... War yaa dhalay oo naga ceshto... Alla, feerahii aa i fuuray, waan ilmaynooyaa... Heedhe MMA nagadaa cudurkaan fiican aad wadatid...

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif , need I say more...

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

:D:D:D:D Aw shaciroole ya rasuulu laah yihooy adi halkee lagaa keenay aw kuukuuba ka dartee maki xaaji banaadirna ma u dhawidee. Ar wuuw yac :Dicon_razz.gif yac yihoo sidi aan u qoslaayay waan fuuray walaahi.

seriously i can't write my comments now i will be back for it later lol loooooooooooooooooool :Dicon_razz.gif

shyhem   

maybe it's true this is the only website that respects it's members but how come they only 1050 members including those like ya who log on with two names,i mean i'm used to websites that at any given time have about 10,000 members online,maybe i'm the big fish in this small pond.

Adna   

Salaams,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,, maashaa alaah waad iga qoslisay i can't even stop wali you are really funy,let me go back to the topic, I will share this story, this guy we met in the net i kind like the way he wrto his massages he asked as politely my Email and i gave it to him as we kep in touch in email the next day he asked me my phone # i did too as we talked on the phone he sounded really nice guy to be honest with you i really liked his voice was soo ;) good then he asked me to see each o ther and we both agreed to meet ,,,,,guess what he was not bad but the way uu u labisnaay ws realy discusting :rolleyes: and also i didn't hide my self i just stop by and said hey you redface.gif nice to see you but after that night i never talked to him,,and i had my lesson mardanbe ruux haka baran in the net cuz u will never know ruuxa waxa uu yahay peace and love

Blossom   

Hey RC I will tell my friend "there is this chick that rocks who is interested in him." I am sure, he’ll be more than thrilled ;) if not his lost!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, you trusted my word without verifying it . Normally, I would be wary of someone else version of HUNK, until I see him with my own eyes. Remember, I said he is a yummy dish. My kind of yummy dish might be Kirish-ow-mirish & liver, uuum yummy, but you might grab the puke bucket when you hear those words. :D

lol @MMA, that is funny. I never knew you were such hunk. I think those girls that fainted when they saw you had a weak heart and they could not stand your beauty. Your beauty is the most over powering beauty I have seen in a long time. If I were pregnant, I would have lost my baby smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Shaqsi: what is this business you and your friend are doing? I am curious. Or has it been Enronized already smile.gif If it is something you cannot say it in here, I understand don't bother to reply.

Take care Yo all

A7LA-SHU   

it seems all the ladies are meeting guys from the net. well mine ain't any different... well ever since i was young i liked mixed guys arab/somali right. so i met this guy from somalinet well he was nice,and dym he would call me 5 times a day it was gosh.. but he sent me his pic and i was like oh sorry don't got one. so before i know him and his friends were coming to my town so he was like we about if we meet so i was like yeah sure why not... so he came and i said hi, how are u and shit (dymmm the niggaaaa was freaking old wallahi andi'm not kiddin yo not to mention he is butt ugly) but anyways i was like well nice meeting u and i have to leave early the funny thing he think i was a Okay.. and i was like say what? but he leaves and next morning i e-mailed him and just said it was nice talking to u and we should be just friends coz the dude wanna me to marry him i was like hells noooo,, but anyways after that e-mail i never heared from him(thang god)..... and yeah shym i'm sure u gonna be like what up with ya ladies meeting them losers from online, but it was kinda kool... but learned my lesson so online ppl stay online friends no more than that..

Jamal – “……and i had chunk of food stuffed in my mouth. My eyes were poping out like…” Bro you were lucky it wasn’t abig chunk of meat or you would have been pulled out of there by an ambulance..J Hey never joke about marriage some pple wouldn’t find it a joke. Well coined lol

MMA – kixkixkixkixkix fiiq fiiq fiiiiiiiqq…..Man was it the cutting teeth that they run away from or what? Now bro next time don’t use deception for you might get more than you deserved in this case it was only dacaaas, biyo kuleel, dharbaaxo yaa Carab hoo qabso, qanjaruufo.

Bro all is well over here and I just lost a lot as aresult of the upheavals of stocks. Now Im bankrupt, wouldn’t want another feer iyo qanjaruufo from you tooJJ

Deeqa – Walalo deeqa I wouldn’t dislike someone I liked just bse of the way they dressed. You said “i really liked his voice was soo good then he asked me to see each o ther and we both agreed to meet ,,,,,guess what he was not bad but the way uu u labisnaay ws realy discusting..” You would have been better off trying to help the guy by talking some sensible dress code which Im sure he would have done for ya.

Blossom – Glad that you are ready to offload the guy off to Rocks place. However, Im not sure what you meant by you might grab the puke bucket when you hear those words.. “you might grab the puke bucket when you hear those words..” was that another way of suggesting that the guy wasn’t the dish he was meant to be n just puke??

Well as for the biz - its nothing much just some game we play around the stocks. A bit risky as you know but its well worth learning and at times one could easily make some good dosh.

Magnoona - hehehehehe well now what the hell happened with old geet? Poor fella he didnt know what hit him. Even the friendship was withdrawn lool. Oh goossh

Guys/Girls keep them coming ….Im sure there are more stories to tell..

Rokko   

Shaqsii, I don't know if ya a regular stock investor or a DAY TRADER but "day trading" is very risky. I know somebody who lost everything. He is homeless now and moved in with his mother. lol

Be careful out there waryaa.