Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Share your cyber stories....:)

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

I'm usually the type of person to stay with my family, don't really have time for outsiders.

But a couple of years ago I met a couple of cyber friends whom I came to visit in California 5yrs later. Don't get me wrong I stayed with my own family in Cali too lol. But I acknowledged my friends as such because one of em was getting married.

Anyhow to make the long story short, I don't think I'll be going anywhere for "cyber friends." I'll stay the type of person I was, within my family! I guess I realize that I'm too naive and expect differently.

Anyhow that's all for me, "ciyaar waa gelinka dambe" soo lama dhihi jirin? smile.gif

PEACE!!!

Fuad here is one of the many stories and Ahlaan sis thanks alot for sharing your story and that was pretty much understandable and comes out as a frightening experience.

About 5 years I happened to be playing around what is called Mirc. This is achat and usually downloaded to your computer you get to chat. So one evening while working, I bumped into this fella who was doing his research somewhere in a University around this world. Wel we started to chat and We kinda got along and the more we chatted the more we had alot in common. So to cut the story short I invited him to come visit my city which he did and he liked the place. We started talking about the different interests we had and finally came to common ground about starting some business together. That we did and Im glad to say its 4yrs now since we started working together and we are striking regardless and thriving very much.

Kool_Kat   

Ok, here's my story... I once met a guy through the net... We started emailing each other, then exchanged phone#s... So one night he asked if we could get together... I was like kool... Cuz we've been talking for a while... N'way, I picked the place (a Mall located downtown Toronto), very busy... So I said we'll meet at around 3... Got there at about 2:20, picked a nice hide out place so I could see how he looked like... Needless to say the guy was (don't get me wrong but) ugly as hell, almost my father's age, and if that wasn't bad enough, he was dressed so badly (if there were a fashion police, Walaahi, I would've called them)...

I just left him sitting there and waiting... I ran into a friend of mine at the mall, we went window shopping... About two hours later, we passed by the place, and the guy was still sitting there, looking around... I got home late that night, and for about two weeks the guy kept on calling and leaving messages... At first they were nice, then when I didn't return his call, he just got so rude... And kept on leaving rude a$$ messages for almost two weeks...

I know what I didn't was wrong and unfair, but he should've been honest with me at the beginning...

Ohhh boy, did I ever learned my lesson or did I ever learned my lesson... :rolleyes:

Abdinuur   

Dang KOOL, why you gotta do my cousin like that...I'm sadden and hurt icon_razz.gif ...but I guess he deserves it na mean. He gotta learn!

On the other hand, some people exchange pics before meeting. And that has its own disadvantage, too, cuzz some people would send you fake a$$ pics...

Anywho...keep it gangsta. :D

shyhem   

Koolkat

Nice story but who are we to believe u'r story just like that,i mean what is the possibility that the guy way so cute u just felt intimidated by his looks and u gave up just like that.

I have nothing against ya,but it's hard for me to believe u'r story just like that,i might gave ya the benefit of doubt but i still wonder why a pretty woman like u had to go online to get aguy,there's either something wrong wit ya or the pretty boys in'ur hood are all gay and in that case i will understand the saga btw u and the netguy.

Sorry if i have offended ya,

Kool_Kat   

Shyhem, where on my post did you read "Believe what I right"... I don't care whether you believe it or not... Believe me that's the least of my worries... Where did you read/hear that a pretty girl can't look for a guy on the net?

Did you read the topic "share your cyber stories"... And also the post, which is to basically "share your Romance, Intrigue, Love, relations found, happiness, Nightmares and most of all heartbreaks...Stories and lessons learned..."

May be you should read the question at hand, then respond... Instead of spitting your none sense stuff...

BTW, what's this WE business when you say "who are we to believe..." Speak for yourself, and yourself only... I am sure others can do the same too... Aight Rookie ;)

Besides why is it that every post you post, you're against someone? May be you need a hug or something... Well I got a newsflash for you, You are at the WRONG place... That's it for now...

I am sorry if I ofend you in anyway, I just HATE dealing with ppl who talk non-sense... :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Kool KAT

Is that the only thing u can say,r u done now ...........Ok i got some pills for ya but i don't know which one u will like.......prozac or paxil either way u will end fine just like the decent ladz.

Now back to action,pliz don't be mad at me if i told ya the truth,u see what i can't stand is the fact that u don't want us to imagine the other side of the story,u told us u'r part fine, but what his part ? U either have to look for him to explain his part to us or u got leave us to finish the rest for urselves,is that too much to ask a sister?

'bout "we" part well forget about it,u will never understand if u're not fan "the damn best sportshow"

I did like the part u called me "rookie"- sounds weird but hey who cares kool kat is good at making up stories.

Blossom   

lol@ kool-kat girl I think your past is catching up with you Maybe Shyhem is the person you left on the mall. :D

Okay Shaqsi, this is my story: I was on the net writing crayz stuff. one day, I caught this brother's eye. He asked me for my email. I gave it to him. because I canna liked his writing too. I thought he was cool. So, he emailed me, I emailed him back. After a while we exchanged our telephone numbers. Upto this time, you must know we were just friendly, no romance. We spoke to each other, he knew right away who I was, however, he would not tell me who he was. His name is so generic, and mine is not. but after couple of days, he told me who he was. Surprise surprise! his parents and my parents were close friends! So, we became good friends from that day on. I am really glad I met him on the net.

I know all his familty and I also know how he looks like, he is a hunk, six foot three full of muscle. a dish that is yummie. Alas, I am on diet ;)

Poor Abdinuur, did a little girl make you cry icon_razz.gif oh, that is just too funny walaahi

Kool_Kat,

I think Blossom is on to something here....I think little research on you know who is in order ;)

Blossom,

Say, would you hook a sista up with this HUNK, since you are on a diet and all :D:D

Oh Yeah, baby ;)

O.k peoples....

One of those Good days(must've been my favorite day)...I was chatting(cyberly of course)..With this Nice Gentleman....He sounded so sweet..Understanding,open minded,intelligent...and somehow the Typical Faaraxlicious in some way smile.gif .and the first thought that came to my mind was "Damn I Wanna marry This guy"...To make the story short we exchanged E-mails and it went from there and on.And then he sent me Hi picture....So CUTe :D .and then he asked me for my pic...I told him "How about if we meet"...and he was like..."Cool with me"....so he setted up a date and we both agreed...He had no idea what i would look like so i told him i was going to wear an orange Hat....So i sent this 70 year old woman(O.k i paid an old black lady who happens to be my neighbor) icon_razz.gif So what happened was he kept looking for a Younger Female...But the poor guy had a heart attack when Ms Smith(the Old ladY) went up to him and said that she was here for the date...Hehehehe....He called off the date and told MS Smith there was a big misunderstandinG.. smile.gif ...IIneweyz....I called Him and told Him "Hey you forgot it was April fools Day"....and it was Too... ;) .....Hehehehehe....

The good part is...he forgave me and we are the bestest Friends!! smile.gif

Abdinuur- Interesting story though Im sure you didnt get the flow of thread somehow. Im sure you didnt read the request for cyber rather than real life. All the same it was hilarious and cost me anice giggle smile.gif

Kat - Sis that was really heartbreaking for the poor fella. The least you could have done was aknowledge the poor mans existence and not blow him totally away like you did. I for one wouldnt have done that as Im sure it would have divasted me. But then again some pple r harder than others.

Shyhem - Whatever you are on about brother, this is not a debate rather just what the post says and that is sharing stories. You should atleast aknowledge others stories least you believe or you dont believe what they say.

Blossom - Well atlast aheart warming story. Just be aware of Rock shes after ya buddy. Be nice and give her the email:) smile.gif

I do have loadsa stories including how I found avery close sister I didnt know existed b4. smile.gifsmile.gif

Xalimoss- If that guy had aheart attack you would have been responsible for triggering it off