Sign in to follow this  
valish

4 the educated Somalian sisters

Guys what is in educated man for you, do you want him to be your lecturer/employee or husband? what is wrong with the tax drive as far as you guys(wife and husband) integrity part is some what excellent...yaab.

Yacni Are you considering the integrity part(how far you guys compatible) or you just marry THE COLOUR OF THE SHIRT, is it fit for you? you not sure..that is why most of you simply get divorce..

Saalixa   

Valish,

I totally understand your point. For some reason where i live downunder there are less educated somali men or u would regard compatible.

Man of malaysia it is not just about the integrity or money or the type of job he has or the colour of the shirt sidaad adigu tidhi. There is a huge gap in the way the two minds of the two people think when they are not of or near educational level.

Well there will be little communication thats all i have seen with those couples that are not really eqaully educated especailly those that cannot speak english and live in overseas countries . When that happens the relationship kinda becomes boring.

You only discuss things concerning the children or other things you cannot be on common grounds with.

And an educated brother understands i mean (not appreciate) but can respect you. And he can understand your menatlity and the way you want the raise a child while the other one would want to treat you more like a cleaner or a cook. He fails to understand that a women has more roles than just the housework.

And going to the Universities or other cities where you think u may find an educated brother wouldn't help the least.

However You will meet is already written no matter how many you meet. Calafkaagu ...it is destined so dont waist energy GILRS

Maybe, just maybe both genders could benefit from shedding their preconceived ideas of the other and get on with what really matters, that is the creation of a muslim home.

Don't worry girls, as long as you're not picky, you will find one.

Personally, I don't think education is MUST as long as the person is religious and loves you much. We do consider finacially secure person now days, but there's this saying "Al qhina, qhina nafs" Richness is when you think of your self as rich, but now what you have practically. I rather end up with someone that I love than educated girl. But I still prefer the educated one..lol.

Man of malaysia it is not just about the integrity or money or the type of job he has or the colour of the shirt sidaad adigu tidhi. There is a huge gap in the way the two minds of the two people think when they are not of or near educational level

ofcourse it is but is keeping your marriage/wife in happy good manner need to be educated? besides the most important reason a somali woman want to marry an educated man is because of financial security not because of communication level..i think so ....Tax drive can cover financial security

"somali woman want to marry an educated man is because of financial security not because of communication level."

are u demented and who gave u that lods of bollocks info btw? i am sorry i can provide financil security for myself thank u very much but if we dont have a 2way communication and we understand each other y do i need him let alot marry him? we are not in 1900 so financial is not a factor that overridez other factor when it comes choosing a husband.

cynical lady

Sis, would you like to answer this question:

Is keeping your marriage in happy good manner need to be educated?..If so may you explain the reason a bit more..as far as i know around me only companies are requiring educated ppl...isn't it humans beings go through life and admire someone? OR WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS EDUCATED..NOWAY!.as we experienced through our last relationships, there is unconscious attributes we test in woman/man that come out after we meet. Is educeted man one of a common requirements that we can not stict on it...something we simply say when we are out relationships(garoonka banooninaga).

I think if you answer in an understanble way , you deserv to be married by maasha-allah an educated man , you can also sample of others(somaliz overhere) :D:D

what is wrong with the tax drive as far as you guys(wife and husband) integrity part is some what excellent...yaab.

You probably meant to ask what else is not wrong with Cabbie's and I would be happy to answer your question but before I start, I just would like to inform the Cab Driver audience out there not to be offended, and what you do for a living is just a living at the end of the day.

Having a career as a Cab Driver and that Cabbie being your husband, is a nightmare on its own.

For one, how does a well educated female, who probably makes double the cabbie husband's salary if not close to triple explains to her co-workers, friends etc that she happened to have married a man who doesn't amount to anything other than driving people all day to the point where his back is almost gone and is constantly complaining about pain and refuses to make something out of himself and is very content with being a Cabbie?

Before some of you go off on me, I would like to say that in the past when I hailed a cab, I would occasionally get middle east cabbie's driving me from point A to B, and ofcourse middle east men are known to be aggressive when it comes to chit chatting to total strangers, and ofcourse somewhere in the middle of the conversation we would end up discussing what the cabbie did back home, and ofcourse he was this great engineer back home but since coming to canada 15 yrs ago, he had been driving a cab to support his family.

Now, what he is saying is very honorable, and by no means am I faulting him for doing what he had to do for his family VS making something of himself, but 15 yrs? I'm sure he could have went back to school, did the taxi driving on the side and still managed to become what he was back in his country while all along supporting his family, but he is at this point content with what he is doing that he proudly says to me, I" make a decent living, I don't think any 9-5 job I get would make me earn as much as I earn now."

This is just one middle east man I used as an example, because I have come across few in my lifetime of taking a taxi as a form of transportation, and if people start driving taxi's as a temporary solution to where they want to get in life, 10, 15, 20 yrs from that time they will end up finding themselves still driving a taxi. Getting up, doing 12 hour shift work, switching days and getting all the cash just like a woman who is a exotic dancer at night counts her cash, will become a habit. Most Exotic dancer's use the old excuse of why she is selling her body, "I'm trying to put myself into school. " Years and years pass, and she is still dancing and still hasn't even made to the registration office at the local College /University.

I'm not picking on any particular occupation here, but driving a taxi is a dead end job and anyone who gets it is just fooling themselves to thinking they can easily get out as soon as they make enough money to put themselves through school etc.

as far as i know around me only companies are requiring educated ppl.

Wrong, as far picking your mate is concerned, anything is game, including wanting to only be with educated man/woman. If the individuals who requiring a mate who is educated are also educated themselves, then they are within their right to demand just that. Demanding something you are not yourself is a nono, but as long as you are one and you want someone who is equal when it comes to education, then you are within your right to do just that.

No one wants to settle for less, especially a person who went through so much to getting their education, only to fall short and fall for a no-good, unemployed man or one who works at a factory, drives trucks, taxi, etc.