Sign in to follow this  
valish

4 the educated Somalian sisters

Blessed   

Not hard at all. Hard bit is fighting off (not literally, mind you ....) all those aggressive xaliimos :D

No, honestly there are a lot of fine, educated decent ..etc..etc. brothers out there, U just gota know how to deal with their oversized egos. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with an egocentric type of dude, it's when they show unease with your over sized egos that they begin to annoy me. And those agressive xalimos too lol (my, have sisters changed)

May be you should move city .....

LadyMo   

valish is depends on where u look!

A gr8 tip especially 4 u

Try an educational institute! ;)

Kind Regards ExDane

Pujah.   

I didn't know they were hard to find...thought they were everywhere I looked ;)

seriously though it shouldn't be too hard once i'm ready to look for that "future mate" :D cuz there are alot of brothers that are educated or in the process of educating themeselves

Missy   

I personally find it hard to find a nice young educated brotha....maybe im looking in the wrong places but all the guys I meet are more interested in raving than getting an education, they dont realise that soon they will have a wife and children depending on them and that driving a cab is not gonna put enough food on the table.

A7LA-SHU   

not hard at all but there isn't many thou.. guys i'm not saying u guys are not educated don't get me wrong but. there is mostly lil boys just growing and all.. but as one of u said i'll look when i'm ready for the mr right.. but mansha'allah we have kool and understanding guys. and as the year go they are changing for the best which is great.. and yeah if u educated sista it shouldn't be hard to find good guys coz nowadays no guy that i know of is looking for uneducated ladies.. so educated sistas like u ladies here got the market make the best of it lol.. :P

Ashwaq   

lol@ Ameenah,

You know you are so right about their ego! my godness I swear they are so selfcentered and so egotistic I sometimes wonder why they even bother to look for a woman. normally man look for a woman to love and care for him. Here these guys are so much inlove with themselves you want to say hey there no room for me in you life, come back when you are in need of a company.

To answer Velishs question, I stopped looking after I keep meeting either jealous obsessive guys or selfcentered egomaniacs. I am loving every minute of my siglehood walaahi I don't know how I will ever deal with a man

Hanna   

lol @ Ameenah and Ashwaq

you guys are right about their overrated egos, though I like some sort of confidence in a man, it maddens me when it turns into an exasperated egotism, like Ashwaq I wonder why they even bother. icon_razz.gif

To answer the poster's question, I'm not on the look-out as of yet, but I can imagine it being mission impossible

Hayat   

i don't think that i would classify it hard, seing as i personally see everyone for their worth. But the only thing that makes it so hard is that being on the upper level just somethings distorts your image and you really can not see brothers for who they truly are. don't get me wrong we don't(well i don't) think i am all that an above but there is something flawed if you don't see things in the same manner or you can't see eye-to-eye. Even when you don't care about their level of education they feel a sense of intimadation however unexplicit. don't get me worng there will always be that gap despite it being big or small.

on the other hand education is not merely being book smart, there are brothers who have knowledge~overlooking the fact that they have not had the so called "education". the hard part depends on which way you sway your boat.

Ibtisam   

It depends on the university really, but in good universities The guys that make it to higher education (Degree, Masters etc) are normally nerdy and not the best of looking. icon_razz.gifredface.gif Some are so shy they walk into the wall when they see ya! :D (that might because they are religious though) lool. They are also mummy's boy icon_razz.gif

sorry boredom is getting to me this morning :D , no offence to anyone.