Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Pray For US in CaLI

Adna   

salaam

lucy and Rudy i will pray for you guys and ur families in uu alle idinka bad baadiyo.. i will keep in mind that in sha'alaah alaah ha'inii fudu deeyo,,,, love ya all

AMERICA DESERVES TO BE BRRNT OUT, I BELIVE THIS IS ALLAH[sw] WAY OF TORTURING THESE INFIDELS, BUUUUUUUURN BABY BUUUUUUUUUUUURN .

THEY TALK ABOUT A LIL FIRE, WHILE THEY KILL INNOCENT IRAQIS AND PALESTINIANS AND AFHGANISTANIS EVERYDAY , SO WHO CARES IF A FEW INFIDELS GET BURNT AND A FEW VILLAS IN HOLLY.WOOD..INFACT I HOPE HOLLYWOOD BURNS 2 DA GROUND, IIM SURE AL-QAEDA WOULD THROW A BOMB *** PARTY.LOL...

AND YO LUCY, I HOPE U MAKE IT SIS. IM SURE U GOT RELATIVES IN ANOTHER STATE OR SUMWHERE , AND IF NOT AND UR HOUSE GETS BURNT, WELL U CAN ALWAYZ COME LIVE WITH ME SIS, I GOT A DOUBLE KING SIZED BED, NA'MEAN SINCE IMA GENOROUS BROTHA

BUUUUUUUUUUUURN BABY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

A7LA-SHU   

Lucky u still alive? haha lol.. im glad u still breathing sweety. i sent u PM i don't know if u got it. but im glad to see ya hear. home girl tell me about it. it sucks first day of ramadan and we had to start with worrying our a$$ off.. but im just happy i didn't had to leave my house like others did. thang god to dat.. and what side of SD u at?

Rudy im kinda enjoying this whole no work or school for three days.. :D it gives me time not to worry about homework instead help mommy and go to prayer. i love it

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Magnoona-girL do you wanna know what happened to the pm you sent me huh?WeLL i tried to send a repLy back to you but you put me on your IGNORE LIST.Thats what happened,now can you expLain that?

LuCkY   

Asraa and BaLLerz whatever happened to the 'k' in my name?Thank you though.But it wouLdnt be the same-Leaving my 'hometown' that is,yes i see that you are generous-thnx for the offer but hopefuLLy that wont be necessary.

Northerner and Shaqsii thnx.

AmIIn to aLL.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well Lucky(CaliGril) , waan u jeeda u r doing ok now ,but it is devastating to c what is Happening to LA. But u take care and the rest of u .

Rudy i didn't knew u live in LA 2, Maasha allah well Rudy i do not want bring ur Jokes to Minnesota so make sure u do well out there, Lol. just kidding.

c/salam

LuCkY   

Yes rudy thats what they are saying but hey at Least you get to chiLL-take a few days off work.

Yes Zakariye ALhamduLiLaah im-aLong with the rest of the famiLy are doing ok but you can never be too safe especiaLLy with these outrageous-outta controL fires.

Adna   

salaam

lucky macaanto i'm very sorry macaanto markii aan qoraayay waan hurdaysnaaye hafyo hadal kuma jirtee cafwan macaanto,,, sorry in deed smile.gif

love you all

Lucky I'm really concerned about the fires in San Diego....My prayers are with all the muslims families.....I hope you guys get through these trying times. Subhanallah.

Xafsa   

Am I too late?

Lucky hon I hope you and your family and the rest of the muslim people there in Cali are doing ok.

Insha alaah I will pray for you.

salaam.

LuCkY   

No youre not...'better Late then Never'...thnx.

Thank You aLL for your prayers...the fires are under controL-ALhamduLiLaahi-and no harm was done...weLL to my famiLy and everyone eLse i know of so...again thnx-appreciate it.