Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Pray For US in CaLI

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

I wouLd just Like to say dear nomads of this soL famiLy to pray for your (us in caLi)brothers and sisters during this ordeaL<---fires are abLazing in this great state specificaLLy us in the San Diego county.The fires are reaLLy cLose to home and they are out of controL---many homes have been Lost and many are our being evacuated.

RaMadan KarIIm.

Iffah   

Bisinka...I haven't heard of this yet. :eek:

Lucky, Ilaahay ha idinka badbaadiya sis...You'll all be in my prayers insha allah.

Don't disappear on us tho, I'd get worried. Let us know what's happening with you eh.

Salaams.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Wow lucky(caligirl) i hope you and ur family will make through this devastating fire blaze, yep i saw it and it is scary plz stay in touch with us, and if anything happnes, you know where Mn is right ,LoL,seriously plz take care and i hope things goes well to all of you.

c/salam

LuCkY   

Thnx yaLL for your sentiments.AmIIn.AmIIn.AmIIn.

If you dont hear from me that means my pLace has been evacuated and i wont be abLe to get back to keep you updated inshaALLah that wont be the case.

ILhaaM i wiLL try to keep ya up to post.

Zakariye thnx but no thnx---im not interested in mn anytime soon...hopefuLLy i wont have to abandon caLi.

Here is a Link for those of you that havent heard anything about the fires: CaLIfornia WiLdfires

I can see the bLaze if i step outside my house---on the mountains---Ya ALLah, thats some scary sh!t!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Zakariye   

s/alykum

Lucky(caligirl) , well we pray for you all, but i was thinking, is this fire has anything to do with being a curse to the great statre cali becuase ,california voted for a Women Molester(i will be back),just asking.

c/slam

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Zakariye im not sure...who knows it couLd have something to do with that.But I thought it wouLd affect Sac.ya know instead of SD<---which has suffered the most of aLL.

men i just came off the phone wit my cuzzins and they had to leave there house ciz the fire was headin their directions.

hey lucky you got home here so stay up smile.gif

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Zakariye that may not be the case afteraLL.I just found out earLier today that one of the fires was started by accident---by a Lost hunter attracting searchers...i heard he may be charged.And other one is beLieved to be arson---aLL is under investigation.

RaMadan KarIIm.

Bachelor   

Its Sad to see people suffer anywhere on the planet. Lucky ILAAHAY HA IDNKA BADBADIYO , if things get worst hit up north bachelor is there for you guys 500 miles away.

Haneefah   

Lucky...may Allah make it easy for you guys Insha'Allah. I have some family there, and alhamdulilah things are ok so far...but it's horrifying not knowing how far the fires will reach :(

NoVa   

Lucky I hope you and your family are safe from those fires. It's scarry image on what we r seing on t.v. just try to read alot of quran...insha allah you and your family will go throught this fire in the meantime...insha allah. Just remember that every thing in life happends for a reason and try ya best to maintain the rest of the family in these kind of situations.

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

BacheLor i might take you up on that if its necessary aLthough i pray not.Thnx bro.

Nafisa and Nova_03 thnx sisters.Yes it is scary not knowing where or how far it wiLL go before they are put out.It has aLready caused so much damage-finaciaLLy,emotionaLLy-psychoLogicaLLy and heaLth wise.I pray that it ends soon with no more sufferring.

I appreciate it!

well 2nd day i cant go to work! i work in simi valley! only one nomad family lives there! thanks allah they ok! and the worst part, these fires all by started by pple delebrately! whadda a sick punch of ppl!! lucky!, i think weather is cooling down so, hopefully, by this weekend all these fire will be out inshallah!