Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

My gay work colleague

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Qalbi adeyg, yeah I have few of them in my class as well. But, just because I am used to seeing them, doesn't make it alright. They are far from being alright...

mid ka mid ah oo hindi walahi suu iskala dhoho...ilaahay ha hadeeyo.

salaam

loL@gay hindi. Now that's a funny sight.

But seriously, i don't really care what they do with their lives. It doesn't bother me either, but the overly camp ones can be annoying. that's true. I don't see them any different than an average gaal, gaal waa gaal.

Geeljire-I like the woman enviromentalist...very passionate, all that energy could be channelled into other venues :D

I have three options, the enviromental nutjobs (which all in honest deal with policy issues), the state dem party, and the gay rights org. I have worked with the first two in some capicity one time or another, but I never did with the last one...They are very organized and efficient organization policy wise, .They managed to advocate for policy issues including gay marriage but of course, there is downside!

^ :D , good you cleared that up.

I think there are different degrees of tree huggers sxb.

I am talking about the crazy environmental .. vegan .. hairy variety.

I wouldn't consider those, as reer hargeisa would say ... seeftii ilaahay baa ku dhacday mahane .. naagnimo ka dheer.

Geeljire-Vegan tree huggers are difficult, but they could be domesticated if you touch (figuratively :D ) them in the right places.They will thank you for taking the time.

DD....Waxaba.?

^ I am perfectly happy with my carnivorous xalimos sxb.

why would I want to jump ship .. for a hairy women who wont even cook hilib geel for me, and will lecture me about the environment when im warming up my car in -30 temp.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

, but I never did with the last one...

This made me crack up..considering the subject!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Geeljire-I like the woman enviromentalist...very passionate, all that energy could be channelled into other venues
:D

I have three options, the enviromental nutjobs (which all in honest deal with policy issues), the state dem party, and the gay rights org. I have worked with the first two in some capicity one time or another, but I never did with the last one...They are very organized and efficient organization policy wise, .They managed to advocate for policy issues including gay marriage but of course, there is downside!

Mindhaa SOL ku soo carartay, naf la caari waaxid :D .

Weliga wiil yaroo knitting sameynaaya ma aragteen idinku? Wacdaro! War ma habar salli sameysaneeysaa!