Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

My gay work colleague

Blessed   

Witnesses, yes. :D I'm not telling her to give him a seminar but to be a bit more sharing with Islam when he asks.

Ever flipped the tables on a jahova, offered them leaflets and a translation of the Quraan. try it, it's fun.

It's a pleasure @ Aaliyah.

Blessed   

^You weren't pushy enough Malika. :D Sidooda yeel and smile sweetly throughout. Also, everything they say a million questions ka daba gee and ask them to show you where in the bible it says that.. .

NGONGE   

Blessed, when they used to knock on our door I always used to let them in then call my dad and unleash him on the poor people. :D

ps

I agree. She should be a bit more sharing but ONLY when he asks. :D

Malika   

Blessed,

Now me and pushy in the same sentence? Hmmm.. :D ,the usual islaan baan nafta ii kentee and one day she was talking about humility,oh that was my fav subject,I think we talked about the different perspective for 3hrs..iyadii baa markii dambe dashee,and left..Lol

As for the topic,Ibti spreading the word of God is a privilage walaal.Who knows what effect your input might have.Instead of shunning away from those whom do wrong,why not go toward them and in hope of helping them on the right path?

Inshaallah kheyr, I never enforce my belief on people[collegues] around me,but definetly from my actions, I have had influenced some enough to inquire and show real interest in Islam.

Blessed   

^Waa saa Malika, waa laga daaliya. They never return.

LOOOOOL@ NG. Masakiin, I bet your address was eventually blacklisted. :D:D

Aaliyyah   

I don't mind debating with normal christians or Jews. Especially the ones who knock at our house, I try to get through their thick Skull only to have them wish me a good day and run out of the door...ma kolay awal idhi igu so garaaca..here I'm trying to brain wash them instead of them brain washing me lol..They certainly get confused with their facts after 15 minutes of conversation...

But, to converse let alone preach a gay person. That idea doesn't sit well with me. But, if as blessed said religiously its good to go out of your way and preach them as well. I guess it doesn't harm since your intention is honorable and you like want to save a lost soul....

all the best Ibti..

I getta do an internship this summer. I have three option, the Massachusetts Democratic Party, GreenCorp, and Massequility-A gay rights organization. I was thinking of going with the last one.

^ :D @ doesn't sit well with me

I remember just a few years ago, when I was told .. hebel is a homo .. I used to cringe visibly .. you could literally see the disgust on my face .. I have even been sent for 'sensitivity training' for a similar case in the past.

It still revolts me, but for some reason ... the reaction is not evident from my face anymore.

^The Greencorp is enviormental nutcases, and I had worked with the local dem party...Just imagining looks on people's face if I mention interning with gay rights org :D

Aaliyyah   

Qalbi adeyg, yeah I have few of them in my class as well. But, just because I am used to seeing them, doesn't make it alright. They are far from being alright...

mid ka mid ah oo hindi walahi suu iskala dhoho...ilaahay ha hadeeyo.

salaam

^ A She sxb a true nutjob if there ever was one.

hold on .. I missed the last part.

you interned with gay rights ?

laga roonayaasha .. waad uroontahay ma is tidhi ninyahow :D

but seriously sxb; warkaas jilci I cant seem to wrap my head around that one