Che -Guevara

Petition: Somali regional leaders should be called governors, not presidents

11 minutes ago, Saalax said:

I agree.

Sign

WWW.CHANGE.ORG

A governor in any federal system is the head of the executive branch of the sub-national government. Since state governments in Somalia including Hirshabele, Galmugud, Jubaland, Puntland, and Somaliland...

Tallaabo   

I thought it was not a bad idea until I saw the name of president Muuse Biixi in the mix and then realised that the whole thing is just one of those usual delusional day dreams of our koonfurian friends. 

6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Waa loo baahnaa. If guddoomiyaasha gobollada do not want magaca madaxweyne laga badalo, then ha loo daayo and dowladda dhexe should have a new name for madaxweynaha dhexe and written in the constitution. Perhaps madaxsare, sareeyesare, madaxweynesare, et cetera.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

“A rose by any other name would smell just a sweet”

You silly Somalis must learn to resist the temptation of wasting your time with such useless vapid semantics and focus more on the pressing needs of your country such as good governance, rule of law and equality for all citizens in the eyes of the law!

4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waraa, what do you mean 'pressing needs of your country...?' Waxaa ismoodaa miyaa Ameerikaano after eating a few slices of apple pie, some hot dogs, a barbecued beef and french fries? Sheekaa noo keentay.

Lol... 😁

I stand corrected: “Our country!”