Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

How do you define beauty?

Kool_Kat   

af urdu aaba meesha kasocoto...Suga hee anigana aan ku hadlee...

Aree aree, nahii...May be that's not urdu, but oh well they all sound alike...Shiirayaasha...xaaq tuuu uff...

KickAssPrincess.....Ok, she is one those of folks amused by somalis. I had my Paki friend like dat. This guy literally lived among somalis. He even quit playing cricket and joined the soccer camp. Well anyway, tell your gal slow it down little though...lol

Malakia....Lol....I guess we gang up on the paki sista...lol, It has been awhile i used the language too....With each passing day, my grasp of urdu is slipping away.

KoolKat...are urdu speakers turning the place into Pakiland...lol

ppl ppl ppl... after reading all those replies i 4got i was on mali land.. for a min there i thought i had entered ma fan club! :D and since u all are sooo fascinated ba us pakis i am gonna create a fan club JUST 4 U LAME A** MALiS... then u can talk paki till ur heart content!!! imm soooooo honured tht u all love me sooo much.... icon_razz.gif and MISS KISSASSPRINCESS..... if i recall ur the 1 who folows me around uni... mmm but thts cool... coz ur a cool person n me like havin u around :cool: smile.gif MUWAH MUWAH smile.gif ... SO WEN U GONNA START DOIN MA PROJECT??? as for the rest of u malis suckers.. CHAO :D

U are something out of this planet PAKI!. I think you need serious help. After reading your posts, i have come to the conclusion that u are violating your rights in this forum!. This is a free speech forum but your nazi comments dont belong here son!.

Paragon   

I can't define beauty coz it has many definitions but, i am yet to witness beauty in its truest sense. "The beauty of fear, is the presence of death"

Sup nomads, isnt it obvious that PAKI is in need of attention and for you guys to keep bringing his name here and there will only seem like you're inquiring more of who this "person" is. -- If you want to ignore PAKI's views and comments then i suggest you simply IGNORE what he says; or unless you guys are wanting to supply the attention.---and so or later, he'll disappaer like ghost.

xxx

P.s PAKI just for further referrence, i wont reply to anything you may say, so dont take the effort to jot a word or two