Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

How do you define beauty?

I wanted to ask you this interesting question, how do you plan on defining beauty? For some people certain facial features and body parts may be more important to them than about the persons personality. In which way do you find someone attractive?.

ZOLA   

beauty is not how u look from the out side but what comes out from the inside...that is my defination of beauty...

A.A

Hibo   

BEAUTY COMES IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS TO MANY PEOPLE, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT AND SO THEY REFER TO BEAUTY AS SOMETHING DAT THE NAKED EYE CAN SEE.

BEAUTY DEFINES FOR ME THE FINE QUALITIES DAT ALLAH (SWT) HAS GIVEN TO AN INDIVIDUAL AS A PERSON, I BELIEVE DAT THE MOST ACTRACTIVE THING IN AN INDIVIDUAL IS ACTUALLY THEIR BEAUTY, WETHER IT BE DA OUTSIDE OR THE INSIDE.

I BELIVE THAT BEAUTY CAN NOT BE DISCOVERED BY DA NAKED EYE BUT IT CAN BE DISCOVERED BY DA MIND.

I ALSO BELIVE DAT ALLAH (SWT) DID NOT GIVE US BEAUTY SO THAT WE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM IT BUT HE HAS GIVEN IT TO US TO SEE THAT HIS CREATION IS GIFTED NO MATTER WAT FORM OR SHAPE THEY COME IN!!!!

I'M OUT!!!

Interesting topic and a tight focus......

Each and every one of us is different, our own unique mould.And as the saying goes "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Someone who you consider to epitomise beauty, may not to someone else. An individuals personality can have as much influence on their beauty as their physical appearance. I also feel it important to note that with the influence and exploitation of the media and the acceptance of cosmetic(plastic)surgery our bodies have now become comodities and products which we conduct projects and base our self-esteem on. And that's not Beauty........

I think that the word 'beauty' is not only befined on the body shape, but it may also include how you treat other people and come from your mind!The beauty on the outlook is not long lasting, if others know you for a long time, they will understand you and would like to be friend with you.Therefore, I think people who are considered as fat should not be ashamed because of their outlook!!!

:)salaam

i think beauty is somein MALI ppl lack.. thts y its alwys on their minds.... if u go to pakistan or eastern country beauty will b surrounding u.. beauty in the form of women, culture, language and the sites of pakistan!.... but dont despair Malis... where u lack beauty am sure u succeed in some other field..... :D

Listen man, Why are you being so negative Mr.Paki?. I have seen all your posts and they are negative man. Their is no one more beautiful than our somali people. So plz reply to sensible answers or else!!

EXCUSE ME!!!! i am a female man plz!!! :eek: dont call me a man!!!! i am a gal thnk u very much.. ehhehe ahh u get offened am onli messin wid u.. no need 2 b sensitive... u very sensitve 4 a guy u know.... :D chill out

Kool_Kat   

PAKI, puhleaseeeeeeeeee...PAKI women, shiirkoodaaba ku suuxee...Ufff...

To me BEAUTY comes from the inside as much as on the outside...A lot of ppl say, beauty is on the inside...If you are ugly as hell on the outside, how would ppl get to see your inside beauty...

I think it is only a polite comment when ppl say "ohh beauty is on the inside..." BS...

I think you gotta have some sort of beauty on the outside, for ppl to see your inside beauty...And don't get me wrong, beauty can be as little as the way you carry yourself...How confident you are, also shows your beauty...

PPL first see your outside beauty before they see your inner beauty...Unless the person is blind...lol

So to sum it all up, you gotta be beautiful on the outside for ppl to see your inside beauty... ;););)

kool_kat

lazyiegrl

Kool-kat, before i go on{ gotta say, i agree with your reasonings} and secondly lazyiegirl, dont be superfacil like tha. Not everything is shown physically and if you were any different than your typical halimo you did notice the difference.-- anywho let me repeat it for all you that think beauty is in the inside only or outside....but contrary its both'---cant have one without the other. Depends on your personality for people to get a sense of the beauty tha is inside you and looks to attract that personality before it goes any depper. Just hope you all get the bist of the pieces of what defines beauty...cuz truely all those lil traits will add up to be something meaningful than if say, you look at someone just because "wow their hot"...wont go far and we knoe it, lets just start reasoning with our heads before it goes down to something else.

----------hollaaaaa

Kool_Kat   

Is it me or some1 just said:

Shoes is definite beauty,and it tells it all.

I think some1 has been reading way too too many Magazines...

How can a pair of shoes "tell it ALL"...Get real...

Allah maxeey these beauty Magazines, dad badan qarkaxooraayaan...

Miriam1   

Loool on the paki, i was wondering if u were really paki or a somali who was fasinated with pakis..i guess it isnt bad that our little site is going international ;)

No no dont even bother comparing races here, every race as its beautiful and ugly.

To me beauty is defined with the persons personality yea sure i will say a guy is cute, but once he starts speaking to me and i find out that his as stupid as a chimp his beauty quota drops dramatically i dont... i hope i am not the only one this happens to ?

Well anyway its vice versa too,if the guy isnt so hansom in the start and once he starts speaking and his words fasinate me and make me think :eek: damn he just looks too good to believe ! :D:D

ZOLA   

give Paki gal a break u all ...I can agree with u a lil bit(YAAR).. PAKI....they r pretty pakis.....

now kool-kat...pls dont get on my case lol( about the whole paki thing ..u know what am talking about.

paki ..i was wondering just like every one in here..whether u r a somali or a paki ...or a somali who just likes paki..

A.A