Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Juniors Attack .... What is going on?

OG Moti   

Salaam

Guys it seems old nomads disappeared and juniors attacked the place, I see some have more than 7 topics at the same time posted waiting to be replied, I looked around for old dudes but could not find, then I see Mr. Lakkad put a post which was real nice of him, cause there I saw all the old nomads, whihc means you all here but you just stopped posting or gave up for the juniors to express first....

Juniors slow down learn, when i was a junior i use to take it easy and see how things work first then attacked with my posts, but J-rule, J-Z and whtz up juniors are loading the place with topics that aint seem to be big issues...

so old nomads come back .. and you all remember somaliaonline run out of storage space few weeks ago, loooooool welcome all, but it is nice to see old face posts once awhile.. peace

Ibtisaam   

LoL @ Og-Moti doing a little bit of observations lately are we?

Anyways i too have noticed the juniors and their loads of topics which aren't something to make an issue and raise a topic about, but nevertheless i guess they are entitled to express whatever there is on their minds and cast their opinions as our oldies are ...oh well i guess they are trying to make their mark on the site as well so u qaleey nooh :D let them have their time, its not long before they disappear as well smile.gif .

Dhimbil   

-

am here...so are others..just not enough energy to post. But jr's are doing good job respecting the rules of the site. keep it up.

-Are moderators sleeping though?..their responce time is slower compare to before.

Macalin   

Bro..OG..salaams..

Is good the juniors expressing themselves..i see better topics now..i guess my lil tell-tale didnt hurt..and now we seeing new topics.(good job kiddos!..lol)

Let them express i think they doing a good job now than a month ago when they was bringing any topic to mind..na mean?

Illmatic..good to see u negro..and samira too!

Ariadne   

lol Og moti

I could not help, but laugh when I read your topic. It reminded me of those shows on fox titled something like "when old sweet nannies turn into deranged mental cases and attack" or "when juries go bad".....except I had the mental picture of children attacking so.....where are the juniours gone mad? :Dicon_razz.gif

Ladiif   

Oh! well, what can I say.....except that juniors get real stamina!! wixii cusub caalamkaa jecel maxay udheheen horta?

I think retirement sounds a good deal to some of us!!

nuune   

juniourka iska dhaafa ha dabaashaanee,

fadlan ha abuurina dagaal u dhaxeeyo old and news,you know they will defeat us bilaa shakkkkk!

"but J-rule, J-Z and whtz up juniors are loading the place with topics that aint seem to be big issues..."

i don't agree wit u brotha.i don't see nothing wrong wit young ppl expressin themselves..ain't dat a place opened for everyone's thoughts and feelin no matter the age..gardaroo!!!

salams nomads.

I would just liek to personal say thx lol and hope that you juniors have more attacks lined up smile.gif . The more older of us nomads seemed to have dissapeared into hibernation

Iffah   

Originally posted by nuune:

fadlan ha abuurina dagaal u dhaxeeyo old and news

Nuune,

That's what I'm saying. Watch there will soon be WW3 between Oldies & Newbies in here.

I'll be cheering from the sidelines hadaba....for whoever wins. LOL

Ladif,

yes, retirement seems like a good idea to me...but I just can't seem to do that yet...I'll probably disappear when the school workload begins to catch up with me..until then...you'll just have to get used to me hanging around :D

OG Moti   

Nuune loool right bro, i did not mean to fight..

nubian queen sis i did not mean they dont express .. they can ofcourse it is for all somalis where ever they are .. whatever their ages are.. i just ment or i should say i really missed the old nomads and their posts and inputs it seems most of them disappeared, all i am trying to say is like lakkad said read back the old posts.. and give a chance to your posts to get some replies cause if u put more than 10 posts aday who is going to reply, that is why we see 0 reply a lot, dont get me wrong i like juniors to express and i beleive they will have new ideas and energy..welcome juniors .. and dont get it wrong junior attacks thing..

maybe i will retire too... lool.. i will anyway from posting new topics, peace love ya all...

by the way say congrats to nuune he got engaged loool as i heard smile.gif happy for ya brother, wish me luck i am trying to be nice to this somali lady she might be the one looooooooooool

nuune   
OG-Moti,naga dhaaf saaxiib waxaad sheegayso,qaala waqiila kutiri kutaan maad biloowday laakiinse afartan baaldi o lucky ah iga gudoon and by the way i wanna know this lady u were talking about,haddii aan xagga faalada u kaco waan ogaan karaa qofkay tahay laakiin inaan dab shido dooni maayo yacni ceel inaan ku dhaco baa laga yaabaa qof iga soo bixina ma lahan,ciid is coming,gues where i will be during the ciid,u know it! :D

Lefty   

Too Much Forum Policing lately huh!

Did you guys run out of topics! Let anyone (new or old) post whatever and whenever they desire. Lately, some of you are acting like administrators one after another.