Sign in to follow this  
B

Battle of The Ideologies for Somalia

B   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

B wlc t o sol saaxiib.. people in here are alot smarter than you think... so B are you still a muslim or your Ailamos follower?

I hear you brov. thanks for welcomes. I am a Muslim.

B   

The Al-shabaab move towards banning music is the latest in the long list of attempts to commit a cultural genocide in somalia by Arabs. They no longer play music on the airwaves in Mogadishu, can you believe that?. Somalia must be rid of these evil culture destroyers. I will not fight for Islam but the somalia culture and way of life.

ailamos   

Originally posted by B:

Somalia must be rid of these evil culture destroyers. I will not fight for Islam but the somalia culture and way of life.

After 1300 years, Islam and the Somali culture and way of life are interwoven yaa B... but you're right in that banning a social norm like music is ridiculous...

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Must have been a tiring weekend. You're talking rubbish again, adeer.

After the flights resume, I couldn't help but rummage 3 Killer SP pieces from Kenyatti’s in Forest Gate. Was feeling qaadiro until yesterday but mirqaan was at the top percentile, so worth it!

You should come around mine for a session soon? how about it NGONGE.

B   

Originally posted by ailamos:

quote:Originally posted by B:

Somalia must be rid of these evil culture destroyers. I will not fight for Islam but the somalia culture and way of life.

After 1300 years, Islam and the Somali culture and way of life are interwoven yaa B... but you're right in that banning a social norm like music is ridiculous...
That's true my friend, we need to go back to the moderate form of Islam we practised before these thugs emerged from the gutter of the Wahabi-ism.

NGONGE   

^^ You get on my nerves when you're sober, saaxib. Why in the world would I sit with you when you're using performance enhancing drugs? :D