Sign in to follow this  
B

Battle of The Ideologies for Somalia

B   

Originally posted by nuune:

Blessed
, don't worry dear, his whole last reply and most of his posts are copied from this book

Almost every post he posts is from the internet, waxaas baad ku daaleesaan.

Congratulations for your great investigative work Nuune. I am deeply humbled. I am ashamed of my sacrilegious act of plagiarism. I copied large sections of the books for this particular argument. The evidence is overwhelming. I apologies for my acts of plagiarism. I feel my ability has been compromised and I am deeply troubled by committing a grave act of present other peoples works as my own.

In your haste to accuse me of coping everything I post, I deny this allegation. Everything I have posted has been my own ideas, with background reading. I made subtle copies here and there but nothing that amounts to plagiarism.

I am not as big an expert as certain people on this forum, but my perception is that Somalis had an identity before Islam.

They held on to it and mixed it with their new identity as Muslims.

In most Muslim countries, pre-Islamic customs and traditions still exist, just as in most Christian countries, pagan traditions and customs still exist (or were even assimilated into the new religion).

It's relatively easy to get a group of people to change their religion, or political allegiance, or their leader. But language and customs are very, very, very difficult to change.

Ideology battle in somali?? where?......do u understand what Ideology wars people? Can u name the last Ideology battle that place in planet earth?

Somali issue is related to external interferences from super powers. And this has been happening since the late sixites. If the super powers leave somalida alone, somalis will unite in minute like they always did in their life history.

nuune   

Originally posted by B:

In your haste to accuse me of coping everything I post, I deny this allegation. Everything I have posted has been my own ideas, with background reading. I made subtle copies here and there but nothing that amounts to plagiarism.

Are you still on it, not only you copied other people's stuff, you have also used plagiarism in its original format by editing original work to suit your argument, and worse, you have made great prostitution out of that book, waa dhillaysigii ugu weynaa eed ula kacdey buugaas.

Just one small example, look what you wrote here:

Somalis
have been unable to correct the distortions paraded to them as truths so often and for so long that even the victims have begun to accept them as truths.

You have changed this from African to Somalis, Original Work here why, and yet, you come back saying you didn't copy, you have commited the greatest prostitution of other people's work, stop it!

I can continue and list every paragraph and sentence you copied and all your posts are just like that, but I won't do it, we all know you are just xabag geed ku dhagan oo u baahan in gacanta lagu soo rujiyo!

PS: My offer for lift to the bridge is still valid!

Polanyi   

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

The first concern and priority of Islam is the establishment of tawheed( worshiping Allah only- according to way of his sent prophets) .

Everything else, including culture, is, secondary in this matter. Many of the prophets in the Quran challenged thousands of years of history by attacking the idolotarous practices of their tribes. Allah said what roughly translate to as:

"When it is said to them, follow what Allah has revealed, they say, No! We shall follow the way of our fathers. What! Even though their fathers were void of wisdom and guidance?" [5:104]

So what your are directly calling us to do is to reject the message of the prophet Muhammad simply because it doesn't conform to the culture of your ancestors. You are indeed repeating the same argument the people of Nuh made:

He is no more than a man like yourselves; his wish is to assert his superiority over you. If Allah had wished to send messengers, He could have sent down angels. Never did we hear such a thing as he says among our ancestors of old." [23:23-4]

The people of Shuab also said:

"Do you forbid us to worship of what our fathers worshipped?" [11:62]

And the people of Saleh said:

"Do you forbid us to worship of what our fathers worshipped?" [11:62]

Today, this argument is repeated by the disbelievers from amongst the afrocentrics, and the followers of Ataturk, and the worshipers of Arabism, and finally, our confused Somalis. They say, " Islam was spread to us by Arabs, therefore, our culture has been erased".

One simply refutes their argument by pointing out that the prophet Muhammd changed many aspects of Arab culture and he was fought by his own people. The Arabs went to war with him because they wanted to worship their old pagan dieties. When the prophet gained power he took down thousands of years of history by removing the idols from the Kaba. For your information, it was a black man, a former slave, an Ethiopian, by the name of Bilal, who took down the idols. Alcohol played great part of pre Islamic culture, yet when the Quran was revealed, alcohol ceased to play a central in Arab social circles. Arab women used to show their breasts in public, but this too ceased to exist.

You see,as I said, the first priority of Islam is to call the people to worship Allah and follow his prophets. The companion of the prophet Muhammad said to the persian king, " “God sent us, and He brought us here in order to lead whom He wills from the worship of man to the worship of God alone". If your awowe worshiped a semi-pagan deity called Waaq- then it was the duty of the Arab Muslims to go to SOmalia and call the people to worship Allah and follow the prophet. We should be thanful for this, otherwise you could have been worshiping what the Masai and some Oromos worship.

In Islam, there is no problem with your culture, that is, as long as it doesn't contradict the Quran and Sunnah.

"When it is said to them, follow what Allah has revealed, they say, No! We shall follow the way of our fathers. What! Even though their fathers were void of wisdom and guidance?" [5:104]

Islamic government of Bladland and Moorishland.

My friend, I am in least bit concerned about your obfuscations and rebuttals and your quotes from people who are not Somalis, that is their experience and far removed from we as Somalis have experienced in the glory days you romanticise. Where are the Somali cases of divine intervention? How can we pretend to believe and engage with the facades of others? You are going on a tangent and missing the premise of my idea.

None of the spiritual experiences of Africa has been given attention because none of them is coded in scriptural writings associated with prophets and holy men. The indigenous spiritual heritage of many African has largely been relegated to primitive expressions more akin to the unholy dark world of evil spirits and the devil.

To many African devotees of Christianity and Islam, seeking African spiritual heritage is devil worship. To many other peoples, seeking African roots, once condemned and overwhelmed by foreign cultures, is a fulfilling experience.

Therefore much of the African traditional wisdom and cultural heritage has been destroyed. Indeed, African have been encouraged to be ashamed of their heritage and to ape foreign cultures and values, much to their detriment.

It is easy to appreciate why Islamic colonisers would have prevented indigenous forms of worship so that the ‘natives’ could be easily converted to the religion of the colonisers. All human beings have their traditional culture, knowledge, wisdom and values. These have accumulated over thousands of years; they have been passed from one generation to another. These accumulated heritages direct communities in time of peace, insecurities and in the time of birth, life and death. It is their antennae into the unknown future and their reference point into their past. While some people have invented the art of reading and writing and have been able to recorded their accumulated knowledge and wisdom, others pass it through oral instructions, stories, ceremonies, customs and rituals.

Without any indigenous art of literacy or spiritual evidence, Somalis have been unable to correct the distortions paraded to them as truths so often and for so long that even the victims have begun to accept them as truths.
Yo, I quoted ayats from the Quran and one quote from a companion of the prophet Muhammad. The reason I did this was because, in your first post, you said, " I am a Muslim". Had I known you would have dismissed the words of Allah swt and the religion of Islam because it is not the speech of odey Somali ah; I would not have bothered, sxb. Most of what you are saying is just pure rhetoric regurgitated frm Afrocentric Philosophy. My only advice to you is to study the religion of Islam, and in particular, the stories of the prophets and the struggles they had with their tribes.

B   

quote:Originally posted by B:

Are you still on it, not only you copied other people's stuff, you have also used plagiarism in its original format by editing original work to suit your argument, and worse, you have made great prostitution out of that book,
waa dhillaysigii ugu weynaa eed ula kacdey buugaas

Just one small example, look what you wrote here:

Somalis
have been unable to correct the distortions paraded to them as truths so often and for so long that even the victims have begun to accept them as truths.

You have changed this from
African
to
Somalis
why, and yet, you come back saying you didn't copy, you have commited the greatest prostitution of other people's work, stop it!

I can continue and list every paragraph and sentence you copied and all your posts are just like that, but I won't do it, we all know you are just xabag geed ku dhagan oo u baahan in gacanta lagu soo rujiyo!

PS: My offer for lift to the bridge is still valid!
For goodness sakes Nuune! you have made your point. Now let it rest! :mad:

p.s- if you must know I was using this as revision, to see alternative view points. Somalis/somalia was one of my chosen questions.

Nuune,

Faataxahan kuu soo aqriyey nooh in ilaahay Isha B kaa duwo. You stopped yarka dead on his tracks just as I was sharpning my seef. The whole argument was so dizzying, I started seeing stars. :mad:

Walee yarkan waa siduu NG u sheegay. Definetly needs to jump now!

Tuujiye   

^^ Xaasid sanidaa adiga.. war maskiinka ha dilin seecamal.. nin buufis ku dhacay aa rabtaa in aa bridge ka ridid ka waran...

B wlc t o sol saaxiib.. people in here are alot smarter than you think... so B are you still a muslim or your Ailamos follower?

Nuune waraa cunugaan masoo inshaartay kaalay? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye,

Wiilka saan u caawinaynay with his daily stresses buu wuxuu la imaaday diinta waa foreign iyo wax daran. Hadana, dhibaatuu isku sii furay when he plagarized. So Xaaji Nuune aa ku baashaalay nooh.

Yarkan NG, aa mar hore isha galiyey noo and he prescribed suicide, to which I originally objected to. But now, it is seems inevitable.

nuune   

^^ C&H, Dear, ducadaada Ilaah ha ii aqbalo, kan inkaartiisa aniga waxba igama tareyso dhal awliyaan iska ahey

Tuujiska, lool, mar horey qabatey inshaaradu, ee waan u turayey, turniinkii baa wuxuu ka qaadey inuu tamashleyn bilaabo, hadee waa takhaantikhis un waxa harey ee tunta haku qaato ha tallaabsan waayee sidii bakeyle.

Haatu   

^^
C&H
, Dear, ducadaada Ilaah ha ii aqbalo, kan inkaartiisa aniga waxba igama tareyso
dhal awliyaan iska ahey

laa xowla walaa quwata, faan iska dheh :D

nuune   

^^ :D ma inaan awliya ahey baa shakki kaaga jira, weydii Jaceylbaro isagaan awliya isla aheyn illaa laga xayuubiyey awliyanimadii kadib markii uu iska soo tuurey buurta naasa-hablood,,, :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

^^
C&H, Dear, ducadaada Ilaah ha ii aqbalo, kan inkaartiisa aniga waxba igama tareyso
dhal awliyaan iska ahey

laa xowla walaa quwata, faan iska dheh
:D
^Maa illa aragtee. :D

nuune, masha'allah dhal awliyaad inaa tahay,lakiin waad oogtahay wixii xuun,iyo wixii ficaan illahi kuu qore wuuguu dicii..either your the son of awliya,ama your the awliya.[alright am having a bad SOmali day redface.gif ]

Alright people,leave B alone now..enough. :D

nuune   

^^ :D B mar horaan ka harney, I am awlyo, doin all my Jimicsi stuff :D

lool@bad somali day,

Arsenal are goal down by Spurs, not good for Liverpool, Aston villa losin, good for Liverpool smile.gif