Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Calling all the married girls...and those about to!

Senora   

How did you and your hubby meet, how did he pop the question, did you accept it immediately or put on the almighty ismicneysi ?

I'm so glad he doesnt come on here..

We actually met at a wedding icon_razz.gif . I was on a cellphone, and he was eyein' me like a prize...i couldnt help but to stare back. But we never got a chance to talk that night, just tossing back stares. The next night i caught him at the another part of the wedding ceremony, ( I cant recall the name of it, but its when they have that object that symbolizes the woman and they're suppose to undress it), He came up to me and told me that I was beautiful with this silly grin....(what a slick smile.gif ). I was in a rush ( off to another wedding, can u believe!!), and so he asked my name and told me his before i got into the car, and so I told him mine . I still remember how cute he looked as my friends and I drove off!

I had a friend who told me that he knew the guy, but that they were mere acquaintences. That pushed my helplessness even further.I never thought much of him after that because I didnt think I'd see him again. Plus in three days, I was off to Chicago and Canada for the remainder of the Summer break which was abt 2 more months.

When I returned, I can honestly say that at that point, I had forgotten about him. One evening, about a three weeks or so after I had returned from Toronto, I was at my friends house with a few of my girlfriends. I remember getting sleepy, and resting my head on the couch. The bunch had stepped out for long while now. I felt something rattle on the table, and saw my friends cellphone. My eyes were a bit blurry from the sleep,and so i didnt bother looking at the caller ID, i answered it and it was this guy asking for my friend. When i informed him that he wasnt there, he then inquired about me! I told him my name, and he immediately, asked where I had been? A little out of it still, I was confused?? Then he described himself, told me where we had met, and what he had on :D I remembered, but i must say, I wasnt as excited as he was. It had been months, afterall. ( Not to mention that at that period, I was dealing with his best friend,which if its any consolation i had no idea abt!) but thats a whole other story !

He wanted to see me after he left work that evening, and i accepted. LOL, i could tell he went home to freshen up! that cutie pie :D My friends made sure of it after that official meeting, to let me know just how much they could tell he liked me! After that i went to him and gave my number!........After a few phone talks, we chose to be in a commited relationship!!

Then a year and some months later, we were talking one evening and he kept stumbling with his words. I asked him what was wrong, and he assured me that nothing was wrong, but that he wanted to talk to me "about something serious"! I knew what it was call it a woman's instinct, but I played along!....I have to say, I love that knucklehead, but I would have appreciated some Shuukansi classes....'cause i almost slipped up and said "Is that it!!", after "So, what do you, uhh, think abt uhm...us getting married!"....I accepted nevertheless.

Everything is planned for this Summer and it will be very simple. There will be a wedding shower with my closest sisters, and family members! After the Nikaah, we'll have a nice lunch and dinner with my family and friends and his!

Diamante   

Velvet Revolution Wrote:

Well, well...being a wee bit nosy, arent we
icon_razz.gif

Are accusing me of not minding my own business...missy you got nerve!...So where's your story huh, when you gonna spill the beans :D

Kool Kat wrote:

Why are you so interested? Do we hear wedding bells soon?

Cheez...why can't people mind their own business for once icon_razz.gif ...I'm not telling anything until I hear some substantial love stories...why are you all being so cruel?? Does hubby come on here, and you don't him to see how you dropped for him straight away...don't worry secret is safe with me ;)

Wiilo ...hun...pull up a chair in that case, we need a singles team here too, to snap these lovesick women out of it icon_razz.gif

MsWord ...uhum...I think last time I looked, I was the one who was doing the questioning, you just concentrate on your reply missy (check your priv soon ;) )

Fiance ...waaawww.wweeeww..wuuuuww.....You met him at a wedding, that takes guts, fell into the trap of meeting some1 at a wedding and then planning your own eh ;) Just kidding, CONGRATULATIONS...Mac Mac, Hug Hug...alright enough of that...so are you normally this rude or did it slip your mind to send out my invitation card...on the other hand forget that, just send me the cake icon_razz.gif

Wiilo   

Wiilo ...hun...pull up a chair in that case, we need a singles team here too, to snap these lovesick women out of it

I pulled up my chair dear, where is the tea at? and no suger please, 'cause Im p.h major :D suger no good for me :D

Nabad & Caano:..............

Pacifist   

Fiance So that is how u met him huh ? ;)

Nice story girl. See

Diamante Sorry hun just like Wiilo am in the Singles Corner too. :D

So am no help but may be i can share my friends story with ya gotta ask her first ..... Went to the Engagement dinner this weekend Dream Come true......................................... ;)

wooooooooooooooooow Fiance ,,,, That was increadably sweet story ,,,, that could be a Novel too ,,,, Congratulations and wish you'll love each other forever ,,,,,, just don't overlook Ok ???

I love such stories ,,, anyone else plz , ???

Sheherazade ,, thanks Dear ,,, but i love those true romantic stories ,,,, there are millions of fake love stories in da market but i don't wanna live in a dream i rather prefer it to be real ,,,

I still wanna hear from da others boys N girls ,, nothing 2 share from my side so far ,,,