Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Random Thoughts of the Day

chubacka   

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid?' The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid?' The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million quid?' 'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million quid would buy?'

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad. His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?' The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million quid. But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a poofter..

redface.gif

SeeKer   

^You know you shouldn't talk about a person when they aren't around ;)

I am working on getting your request granted.

In the meantime, I am left wondering what this young girl might be like when she is grown.

^I can't access Youtube but I think she will grow to be beautiful princess :D

I was trying to jumpstart a support club with Chubacka, you and I hence me mentioning your name. Besides, Random thoughts is open dairy.

N thank you smile.gif

Who's really in control?

In the first half of the last century, 60 companies made up 20% of America's economy. In the begining of this century, less 20 companies coontrolled 20% of the states economy.

Out of biggest 100 economies, 49 of them are corporations.

So much power in the hands of few men.

SeeKer   

^Its called capitalism.

Watch the video when you are allowed to, its fascinating. I think there are plenty of people around who are interested in joining that club smile.gif

^The more the merrier though it will lose its exclusivity in which case I can't act snopish.

In the words of Gordon Grekko, greed is good.I' amazed at how much bonuses Goldman is paying and how much power Walmart yields.

Muriidi   

web page

i found you ! your're needed in athens stat!

everything in life is easy except women...they're easy too if you learn to love dem for their brains..

muriidi is character-everything so random.

Seeker....cute kid, I hope she doesn't end up in rap video. She looks geeky which makes it all the more interesting.

Buenos dias.Como esta' tu?

Fruitas amarillas...hmmm

I just realized I put the word "rojo" before fruitas.Adjectives usually come after the object being described. Spanish grammer is interesting. But I hate everything has to be male or female.

I keep confusing the word "ele"withwith "la" and "los" with "las".