Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Random Thoughts of the Day

Ms DD   

We all have moments like that. It will pass inshaAllah soon. In the meantime occupy yourself and not give yourself time to think. Remember the filling cabinet that is so messy, now it is the time to organise it alphabetically.

Times like this, I read Quran (translation) and somehow it makes me feel better.

I will make dua for you.

Buuxo   

^Hello Intuition.

Che, I read about it some-where.Can't remember what's called Dissociation syndrome or something.individual s disappear and like have no memory their past and start over.

chubacka   

Living in 2009

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when...

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2 You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list

AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.

smile.gif Roll on 2010 and phones that don't need charging.

Haatu   

^ good one chubacka

I actually scrolled back up and laughed at myself.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.”

I laughed for days when i first read that.

Thnx bro :D

Curly   

More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you'regoing in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to

be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

I do this everytime, I always thought I was a weirdo for being so self concious.

So much of that first post, I felt I could relate to...including the favourite movie one, but I've grown out of that now.

I like when there is shortage of parking spot and you see some people going to their cars and follow them, and they make a complete turn around or go two lane across..And here you are all agitated if like they were supposed to guard you and hold the spot for you..

*still in parking lot* And you would find some people sitting inside their cars doing something and you would assume they about to leave. And you keep waiting for them to leave, you have your signal light blinking, then they would just come out of the car and walk by ..Here you are giving them bad look if like they owe you an apology.

chubacka   

Random thought, need to learn arabic so i can understand these nasheeds.

ps. I am working on it, but going v. slowly.

Given myself 2 years to have a crude understanding of the language, through classes, independent studying etc.

Then I can sing along! smile.gif