Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Random Thoughts of the Day

^Looks like it-see if you seen this one.

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as 'Euro-English'.

In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th' with 'z' and 'w'=2 0with 'v'.

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl

I feel like I could speak German now :D

Originally posted by chubacka:

Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Das Führer vil schließlich rest in frieden :D

Chubucka..Allamagan spricht besser German dan mich.Er ubersetzen sie :D

“ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage :D

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

____________________ __________

OFFICE ARITHMETIC

Smart boss + smart employee = profit

Smart boss + dumb employee = production

Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion

Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime

____________________ _________

SHOPPING MATH

A man will pay $20 for a $10 item he needs.

A woman will pay $10 for a $20 item that she doesn't need.

GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

HAPPINESS

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.”

Paragon   

Five years of life's intensive phd course, and the clocking far too many hours in painstaking thought by thought, sense by sense probing into the stuff of 'meaning', of body-mind-states, of matter and very darkner subjects, I now find a mystery in the origination of the original emotional impulse of a particular human heart (that of females), and it's my possible connection to a divine ordance, which has an unbreakable affinity with mercy upon creation.

It's strong connection to the spiritually fine-tuned and pure new born heart of babies (sometimes, to the dispair of male hearts), this I now find to be another mystery.

I hear a child's laughter with new ears and a receptive heart - and their's is not just a laugh anymore but an echo from a divine sphere, a place I hope to wander into in the near future.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

....During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl

Loool @ fifz yer!! when reading this Morinho, former Chelsea FC manager came into my mind. Honestly speaking that is fair enough and all euro ppl would welcome this move. Wicked! Italians would find it difficult tho! smile.gif

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by chubacka:

Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Das Führer vil schließlich rest in frieden
:D

Chubucka..Allamagan spricht besser German dan mich.Er ubersetzen sie
:D
In nur drei tagen, ich bin wirklich froh dass dein deutsch ist nicht so schlim.

Yu ser zis shud haf bin dan long aqo! Zanks EU!