Saalax

Popular social media commentator Liban Samatalis raises $100,000 in 4 hours for flood victims in Somaliland region

Saalax   

The power of unity. If they can raise money that fast in a month they can raise millions to build the land one by one. Good job on Liban, a month back he also fund raised for water wells in Burco. 

Saalax   
37 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Libaan Samatalis is a lost Lander, who unfortunately is entirely driven by clan based cuqdad. He should fit in very well with you 4.5 Wanlawayn folks 😀 You are welcome to him.

How him raising money for his qabiil is newsworthy, I'm not sure. He should certainly be commended for helping his people, but beyond that there is no story here.

what cuqdad? so now raising money for his community is cuqdad where Somaliland region failed? :D

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Do you have reading comprehension issues? I specifically said that he should be commended for raising money for his community.

His anti-Somaliland, pro Somaliweyn ideology is what is based on his qabiilist cuqdad and idiotic rationalisations.

You are the one not making sense. How is being anti Somaliland and pro Somaliweyn "cuqdad or qabilist" ? everyone is entitled to their political beliefs.  We can agree though what he did is very good for his deegaan and that is what matters end of the day what you do for your deegaan and people regardless of what political ideology you believe.

Saalax   
19 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Poor, lad, still, hoping he can have an "opportunistic political game" out of thin air. Or he seems to be trying to create a mountain out of a molehill.

Mate, you and that rest of those wretched "Faqash-lovers", who are today cooped up in Villa Somalia, who are allegedly from Somaliland, like that git by the named of Mahdi Gulleid, and, of course, his "chief propagandist" in the social media, that chap by the name of Liban Samatalis, have been sussed out.

They have been neutralized, and we simply are head of you in terms of knowing what your silly "dead-on-arrival" political game all amount to, really.

So, my advice to you is to find "another hobby horse" to which to ride on. Since this one is even over before it has begun. Unlike, the last one, such Col. Caare's file, in which you had a year and a half to milk it for all it was worth it. Or at least you had a bit of fun and a tiny sliver of time to which to ride about it and enjoy it, politically. 

Got the point, dear lad?

His direct relatives were affected by the floods in Salahley so this isn't about political game unless of course you are a separatist. :D 

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Do you ever listen to his show? I doubt you did. He spells out every night why he opposes Somaliland, and Ina Biixi in particular, and it is entirely qabiil based. All he does is look to stoke qabiilist hatred and wars between Somalilanders.

Stay away from topics you have no absolutely understanding off.

Again you stand on no legs he opposes Muuse Bixi because he practices nepotism and tribalism and only looks out for the interests of Gabiley community.  If Liban  has "cuqdad and is tribalist"  so is Dhuso Bixi. :D

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Somaliland Government, which hasn't received the millions that Somalia Government got for disasters like this, delivering aid immediately.

Also, notice how MBC does not try to make this an igu sawir moment like the disgraceful crooks Khayre & Farmaajo did.

Liban raised half a million dollars  but apparently the Somaliland region can't and needs the support of the international community.  :D  

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

You really have reading difficulties don't you? He is saying you are the one trying to create a mountain out of a molehill by using this as a opportunistic political moment.

This isn't about me but the fundraiser. 

Saalax   
10 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lool moving the goal posts already., I can tell you are a novice at this. 

Muuse Biixi is a political heavyweight who all of Somaliland is grateful for. He saved our people from near annihilation by the people who Liibaan Samatalis is now twerking for. 

Stick to posting gossip tweets you fool, you are not in my league.

You are trying too hard to sell Muuse Bixi ain't you? :D The only people grateful to him is his community (Gabiley)  just like I am grateful to Liban for fundraising for the Salahley flood victims. 

Saalax   

Just to give a little further perspective for those unaccustomed to the sewer rat Liibaan. He has spent significant parts of his last few months shows on trying to stoke up animosity and hatred between HA & HJ community, as well as the HJ & HY community within Somaliland.

He is qabiilist vermin of the lowest order.

He has my blessing and that of many. What are you going to do? ma duusho ba ku toganaysa? :D  Just like you support Muse Biix the butcher of Dilla and the man who attacked south Hargeisa in the 90s,  Liban is supported by his kinsmen. Qabyalaad qabyalaad ka ficaan ma  jirto. 

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Muuse Biixi doesn't need a propagandist. He has the overwhelming support of the Somaliland, as demonstrated by his convincing election victory. 

If Liibaan on the other hand would try to say the things he says on show in Hargeisa high street, his own clansmen would give him a karbaashing worse than they delivered to Dabcasar 😁

If that was the case you wouldn't be in here in Somaliaonline trying to convince us  khat    addict Muuse Bixi is supported by people in Somaliland.  :D  He has the lowest rating of any Somaliland region governor ever.

Saalax   

He has your blessing in trying to incite disunity in Somaliland, that we already knew. Faqash like you have been trying to avenge their decimation at the hands of the SNM since 1991 but unfortunately for you Somaliland will stamp Faqash rats like you and Liibaan out by itself.

The only faqash rat was alcoholic Ina Egal (who btw died of aids in Pretoria)  who tried to take credit for a place that  was liberated by the SNM . So go learn what faqash means first.  Liban is a man who looks out for his community interests and that is admirable. 

Saalax   

Are you saying he didn't win the election? 😁 That is how people support their politicians, they elect them.

I call bullshit on your rating claim - prove it if you have any evidence.

He had the largest welcoming back gathering when he returned victorious from Djibouti, in the middle of a global pandemic. Many of those in attendance were from Liibaan's clan.

He won a disputed election with just over 50 something percent  but apparently he is supported by all of Somaliland region at least according to you. :D If you said half that might have made sense (even that half is dwindling fast) :D . 

Saalax   

You are a Faqash aren't you? I thought you were proud of that!

I think my dad being a proud SNM fighter means I know exactly what a Faqash is, little Faqash boy.

Somalis say waxan ahaan jiray waxa ka ficaan waxan ahay maanta. Just because your father might have been part of the SNM doesn't mean you are not a faqash yourself. :D