Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

When did you /when will you graduate?

La-y-La   

congrats to me, am about repping 4 class of "03" am graduating in june 9th, in the convention center, anybody wanna come congratulate me, ya welcome.

this is the funny part, ama graduate from uni in 07, allah, ala muxuu wax iidhiman yahay.

other than that, me cant wait to graduate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*03~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all the way!!

peace ma ppl.

I'll graduate with my AAS in june 6 issha allah and may next year I'll graduate with my BS in CWU.

AAS with computer Programming

BS with Business Information System

I'm a computer girl

congradulations 2 all of you

I'll graduate with my AAS in june'03 issha allah,and May'04 I'll graduate with my BS at CWU.

AAS with computer Programming

BS with Business Information System

I'm a computer girl

congradulations 2 all of you icon_razz.gif;)

Senora   

Originally posted by Innocent:

Anyways graduated from H.S 2002
;)
it seems like it was just yesterday wow time is going fast!

Too Fast!!!I just attended one of my friends H.S graduation, and it seemed like yesterday when i graduated from H.S. myself.....but anyways, i was a H.S. 2002 graduate, and i plan to be a 2006 college graduate.....and insha'allah, three years later i should finish up Law school....but at the rate time has been going lately, these 6 years might turn out to be a breeze

king_450   

well those of you who r still finishing up ur High school don't be ashamed, we all have been there done that, so take your time and one of these days you will memorize it, so enjoy it and good luck, hope to see you around at your freshmamn class.LOL

Haneefah   

class of 2000...phew, boy am I glad high school days are long gone...just the thought of being a teen redface.gif

no offence to the teens here of course ;)

ZOLA   

class of 01....it seems like a long time ago but its only been 2 yrs....nafisa...gal i feel u ...

A.A

shyhem   

I have a high school diploma but neva learnt shi-t in school,infact i have a G.E.D does that count as graduation...........holy shi-t i miss boarding life in high school and the ladies from the catholic school.

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

HS years was a wonderfull experience, was tough but I learned a lot in those 4 years. Graduated as a valedacterion in 2002, and I will be getting my B.S. from U of M in 2005 Inshallah.