Suldaanka

US Embassy in Mogadishu "no mandate extensions"

With the sole exception of Qatar and Ethiopia, it seems the rest of the IC are in line now with regards to timely s/election process in couple of months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 24th July Cheeseman was told to forget about 'selection based' process. And the US has now told him to forget about entertaining 'extension'. That is a very tight spot to be indeed. :D :D 

By any other name, I think that reads 'resign' and leave office and let someone capable steer the ship. 

UNSOM.UNMISSIONS.ORG

Mogadishu – Somalia’s international partners* hope that the important meeting between Somalia’s Federal Government (FGS) and Federal Members States (FMS) leaders in Dhusamareb represents the...

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   

Somalia is not the Somalia of years back it has more sovereignty now.  Months back the USA requested SNA to be withdrawn from Gedo they are still there. 

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

The writing is on the wall for Cheeseman. Someone show this fool where the door is. :D

It won't make a difference whether Cheeseman goes or not. The next leader will still have same the stance against Sland separation and that is the reality. So I don't get why Landers in SOL  would be happy for Farmaajo to go since it won't even make any difference for Sland unless of course it is clan related. 

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

If you were a Somalilander, you would know that Cheeseman has a hate for Somaliland and its people that he struggles to hide. Almost anybody else hiding in the bunker would be better than him.

That is just a infantile way of looking things. In the south politics is about what is in it for me rather than who I hate which is why Abdirahman Abdishakur (the guy some Landers were supporting)  took many pictures with Morgan smiling recently in Garowe. 

It is 2am in Mogadishu when a humiliated Cheeseman accepted going early in the morning to Dhuuso Mareeb... sleepless night kkk 

The other option was to resign.. which is what a real man would do in this situation. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1