Che -Guevara

Jirde on Somaliland-Somalia

I respect MP Jirdeh and his views. I think it is more towards sending a message to Somalilanders than anything meaningful to the contrary.

However, if we stretch the same argument and look at the flip-side, it is also true that Somaliland has everything and missing only the a seat at the UN. And that too, Hargeisa can do and will do without Mogadishu. 

The reason the world has been not prioritising the Somaliland/Somalia issue has been a lot to do with the lack of government in South Somalia and the terrorism, instability etc.  Therefore if we hypothetically assume that Somalia established a government that is able to assume authority all over Southern Somalia and Alshabab is defeated etc etc. If that was true back in 1990s or early 2000 or early 2010s... then this whole Somaliland/Somalia issue could have been resolved. 

cadnaan1   

Ninkan Somaliland meel Sare ayuu gaarsiin lahaan hadii uu noqon lahaa madaxweyne waa nin og runta kuna hadla runta wuu na ogyahay halka uu aqoonsiga yaalo.

Laakiin qabiilkiisa madaxweyne kama noqon karo Somaliland.

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

Ninkan Somaliland meel Sare ayuu gaarsiin lahaan hadii uu noqon lahaa madaxweyne waa nin og runta kuna hadla runta wuu na ogyahay halka uu aqoonsiga yaalo.

Laakiin qabiilkiisa madaxweyne kama noqon karo Somaliland.

Inuu qabiil yar ka dhashay waxaa cadayn u ah runta u sheegayo, hadii kale sida kuwa kale buu dhihi lahaa waa soo dhowdahay waxyar baa noo dhiman 😂

4 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I guarantee you don't know which gabiil he is. He is not from a small clan.

Stick to your Comical Ali routine.

Your incompetence knows no bounds.

Stop copying me, get your own topic to comment first!!! I commented this one first 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I called you out for making bullshit up. Don't run away from it now. You have no idea what qabiil Ina Jirdeh is.

First you tell me why you are copying me by commenting  the topic I commented first😂😂😂

gooni   

Madaxweyne koonfureed ma ogola inuu Ethiopian oo ay ka jecelyihiin soo raacana ma ogola.

Waa rag wanaagsan laakiin wakhtigaa bah-dilay.

gooni   

Markii adeer biixi kabihiisa iloobo oo uu ku tilmaamo filan waa, orodna ku tago Ethiopia waa arrin soo dhawayn mudan.

Markay farmaajo diyaarad wada raacaana wuxuu la mid yahay gabar yar oo layska wato waa nin jeclaysi.

Adeer meesha bahdilku ku jiro ma garan kartid waa dhaqan fog oo maxmiyadii ingiriiska laga dhaxlay.

Gooni ka bahdilan markasta farmaajo. Waxaynu wada xasuusana. Marku ku yidhi yarkan oromada Axmed abiye hargeisa aanku raaco si uyahay minyaradisi. Hargeisa rag baa jooga, nin jilayca neceb.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1