Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

A plan to radicalise Muslims

N.O.R.F   

A plan to radicalise Muslims

This is what the government should be doing if it wants to promote extremism

Communities minister Ruth Kelly has announced a six-point plan to deal with extremism and radicalisation among young Muslims. Here is my 12-point plan that is guaranteed to turn young Muslims into radicals.

1. Associate extremism with Islam and terrorism with Muslims.

The best way to destroy people's confidence is to continuously connect them and their faith with violence and fanaticism. They will feel victimised and under attack. When they feel that there is a conspiracy against them they will become more extreme and some may resort to terrorism.

2. Interfere with the way mosques are run.

Send consultants and civil servants to help draw up plans to ensure that the mosques are used for rituals and secular activities only. Train the management on how to ban debates and discussions and only allow such debates and discussions that support a particular agenda. Any dissent must be quelled and quickly labelled as extremist - especially those who criticise the government's foreign policies. Make sure all the mosques are run by government-friendly people. And just for good measure recruit members of the committee to be informers - the eyes and ears of the secret services.

3. Tell imams what to say.

Invest in a new generation of imams who are not politicised and who focus on a secular notion of spirituality. Imams who speak good English to give standardised sermons and lessons from syllabuses and literature which has been vetted by the Whitehall experts. Promote scholars and academics who are not loyal to their faith and are willing to exchange their faith teachings for titles, fame and fortune.

4. Set up and fund rival Muslim groups.

Let the Muslim community compete for attention. Let there be an internal fight for control and influence. Keep the Muslim community divided. Send threats to those groups who do not toe the line with disengagement and no funds. Pretend to be friends with one, while condemning the other and vice versa. Since young Muslims are normally not part of the hierarchy, do not bother talking to them.

5. Raid Muslim family houses.

Use anti-terror laws to raid Muslim family houses in as many cities as possible. Make sure you carry out such raids openly and publicly with maximum number of police and marked vehicles. Discreetly alert the media just before the raid so that it can be headline news the next day.

6. Arrest and detain more young Muslims.

Arrest and detain young Muslims who are Asian or Arab looking, who wear a beard and foreign clothes, hang around a mosque or have recently become more religious. They are the potential terrorists. Go through their mobile phones, computers, contact lists, text messages and emails. Copy all the information, call friends or family members of the detainee and threaten them with arrest unless they co-operate. There are 28 days to frame the detainee. If the detainee is intelligent and of good value, offer him positions or incentives to be an informer for the secret services.

7. Boast about the success in Iraq and send more troops to consolidate it.

The invasion of Iraq was to give Iraqis the taste of freedom and democracy. It is not your fault that the Iraqis have chosen to kill themselves. They have given shelter to al-Qaida, become part of a terrorist network and now carry out suicide attacks against the troops from the coalition of the willing. The only way to deal with terrorists is to eliminate them. A few innocent lives may be lost in the process but it is a worthwhile price Iraqis have to pay for democracy.

8. Kill more Afghans and blame the Taliban for it.

Afghans are producing drugs that are destroying young people in the western world. Even Islam does not sanction production of narcotics. They are responsible for Bin Laden and al-Qaida. They are responsible for 9/11 attacks in the USA and July 7 bombings in London. They are backward, ill-educated and most importantly they are not willing to modernise themselves. The Taliban are hiding in Afghanistan. They must be flushed out. There is no choice but to send more troops and destroy those people who wish to take the world back to the dark ages. The task is simple: kill them wherever you find them, and if the precise intelligence is lacking about their whereabouts destroy the whole village. What is loss of few Afghan lives compared to one eliminated Taliban?

9. Threaten Tehran with economic sanctions for its nuclear ambitions but supply Israel with the most sophisticated weapons of mass destruction.

The western world needs a good nuclear deterrent against rogue states such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and Syria. They pose a threat now and even though they do not have any nuclear weapons they have the intention of acquiring them and then using them on the western countries and Israel. The strategy must be to make sure that no Muslim country ever acquires nuclear weapons. If they even show that intention threaten them with bombs that would take their countries back to dark ages.

10. Ignore the plight of the Palestinians but condemn the Palestinian people even when Israel carries out aggression against the Palestinians.

Our position is very clear: Israel can never do anything wrong. They are a democratic country and whatever they do we will support them. On the other hand, Palestinians do not even have a country or a leadership; we do not know who to talk to; they prefer violence and do not know the language of peace. How can we talk to a people who are so uncivilised that they carry out suicide bombing killing themselves and killing everyone around them? There could never be peace with people who do not recognise Israel's right to exist, after all it is God's Promised Land for the Jewish people. To deny that is to deny God.

11. Support, aid and abet the illegitimate despots of the Middle East and the Muslim world.

Supply them with arms worth billions of pounds so that they can remain in power. Encourage them to lock up political opponents, especially if they happen to be practising Muslims. Promise them aid and favours if they join in with "war on terror" and use this to subjugate their people and dismantle civil institutions including the media. Teach them how to torture prisoners safely. Institute sanctions against the people if they exercise their freewill to vote for anyone but the despots. Stay silent when these despots bequeath the thrones to their sons.

12. Guantanamo prison is to make the world a safer place

Abduct young Muslims from anywhere in the world then throw them in Guantanamo prison. Let them rot there. They have no rights. They are illegal combatants or terrorists.

CiF

Ms DD   

Salaam N

I think it is spot on. Shame the comments he got. WHy is it so difficult for them to see from our point of view?

Every action has a reaction. People reap what they sow. I could go on with my cliches but where will it get us?

N.O.R.F   

W/s Cambarro

I think the disunity among Muslims has played a part aswell. Instead of instigating a drive to teach the youths up and down the country the wrongs of extremism we have simply buried our heads in the sand hoping it would all go away.

Yes foriegn policies do contribute to radicalisation but what have we done to educate the youth?

I see it as a 50/50 split.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Instead of instigating a drive to teach the youths up and down the country the wrongs of extremism we have simply buried our heads in the sand hoping it would all go away.

What's wrong about extremism?

Taliban   

Define it then tell me whats right with it.

Extremism is what the Iraqi, Afghani or Somali freedom fighters (or insurgencies) are doing to liberate their countries from Western or Christian occupation and hegemony. Extremism is fighting secular Muslim leaders or their secular governments to establish an Islamic government or caliphate. Those secular Muslim leaders or their governments serve the interests of non-Muslims, squander the wealth of Muslims, torture and kill Muslims, engage in many actions that are against the teachings of Islam. Extremism is fighting to gain independence. Independence is in an Islamic government, but the West has banned it for Muslims. Even using Democratic means to establish an Islamic government (case example; Algeria) has been aborted by the West. The list is long, but you get the picture.

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Islam is the middle way. It is a moderation.

Do you mean Muslims are the middle Ummah? If so, there's a difference between Islam as the middle way and Muslims as the middle Ummah.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

If I accept their humiliation they call me a 'Moderate' but if I resist it they label me a 'Radical' 'Extremist' 'Terrorist' and shoot me on sight even if all I ever wanted is to live peacefully & freely in my own country with my Islamic faith...is that too much to ask?

if so...then I would rather be a dead radical, extremist or terrorist than a puppet "Moderate" who has forsaken his faith for not so genuine worldly western praise and few loose change.

I stand to be corrected but I honestly believe we (Muslims) have neither choice nor voice over what's currently going on in our own countries, be it social or economic all THANKS to our so-called leaders who keep on alienating us every time we raise an important issue that needs to be discussed thoroughly...

yet they sell us short by claiming ‘we’ the Muslim youth around the world aren't interested in Politics and we would rather watch MTV than the State Budget announcement on TV or any other important events...but still they're pigs enough to claim we (the youth) are happy with "Western-Democracy" than Islamic Sharia...

Well, some of us maybe happy with the whole package of western style democracy ( gay rights, paying and receiving interest etc) but not all of us and most CERTAINLY and most DEFINTELY not me.

My point is...we are where we are at today because we let it happen and we shouldn't blame the west but our so-called leaders who betrayed not only Muslims but also Islam by accepting the West's proposal of Monkey Business.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Extremism is what the Iraqi, Afghani or Somali freedom fighters (or insurgencies) are doing to liberate their countries from Western or Christian occupation and hegemony. Extremism is fighting secular Muslim leaders or their secular governments to establish an Islamic government or caliphate. Those secular Muslim leaders or their governments serve the interests of non-Muslims, squander the wealth of Muslims, torture and kill Muslims, engage in many actions that are against the teachings of Islam. Extremism is fighting to gain independence. Independence is in an Islamic government, but the West has banned it for Muslims. Even using Democratic means to establish an Islamic government (case example; Algeria) has been aborted by the West. The list is long, but you get the picture.

Thats extremism in the west's views. I was talking about extremism in Islam. Like those who preach hatred and view killing innocents as ok. Dont you think we should curtail that?

Bob

I stand to be corrected but I honestly believe we (Muslims) have neither choice nor voice over what's currently going on in our own countries, be it social or economic all THANKS to our so-called leaders who keep on alienating us every time we raise an important issue that needs to be discussed thoroughly...

Its a sad state of affairs i know

Biixi   

I like this approach make yourself a better muslim according to the Quran and Sunnah, then advice your family, friends, relatives and all humanity to do the same. Serve Allah and be true to your belief, fear him wherever you are, do more good than bad and interact with people in best manners.

Taliban   

Thats extremism in the west's views. I was talking about extremism in Islam. Like those who preach hatred and view killing innocents as ok. Dont you think we should curtail that?

The extremism in Islam you're talking about is also in the west's views or even the West's making. How do we know the West or puppet secular leaders are behind those who preach hatred and view killing innocents as ok? You ask why the West or puppet secular leaders would conspire to do something like that? In order to demonize and dehumanize the freedom fighters, liberators, mujahideens, and alienate Muslims. The West conspired with outright lies to occupy Iraq, causing the death of +600,000 Iraqis, the displacement of millions Iraqis, iwm. Think about it.

N.O.R.F   

I'm not interested in conspiracy theories.

Is there a problem with some misunderstanding Islam leading them to think its ok to kill innocents?

Simple answer is YES.

I like this approach make yourself a better muslim according to the Quran and Sunnah,

Well put.

Taliban   

I'm not interested in conspiracy theories.

That's how some Muslims were schooled by the West to dismiss it.

Is there a problem with some misunderstanding Islam leading them to think its ok to kill innocents?

Simple answer is NO. Of course, you will not be satisfied with an elaboration since you will dismiss it as another conspiracy theory.

Fabregas   

People who justify extremism in the name of Islam exist, whether you acknowledge it or not. The idea that West i behind everything single thing in the Muslim world, has been long regugitated and it is beginning to get extremely childish. The Khawarij,Safavid Assasins and other groups have always claimed barbarism and violence in the name of Islam. Similarly today groups such as the Takfiri Wal Hijra and other Alqaeda affliated groups carry out barbaric acts against innoncent people( most of them muslims). You can claim that they were created by the West, which might even have some truth in it. But you can't blame another man if you can't tie your shoes and fall over in the process.

Taliban   

However, the Khawarij and Safavid weren't Sunni Muslims. Speaking of the Safavid, some argue it's the Safavids who caused the weakening and decline of the Ottoman empire.