Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Those Minneapolis Terrorists recriuters

The Saga of the Mpls mosque, rumoured to be sending kids to Somalia to fight, has taken another twist. Now, the Imam and a youth co-ordinator are on the terrorist watch list(no fly). They were on their way to Hajj but when they reached the airport, they were turned away.

This is getting ridiculous. Xiin,where are you? Did Duke & Omer Jamal go on a snitch fest?

"We think, we suspect, there is some kind of formal investigation [of the mosque] being conducted by the FBI right now," ....

Read more here on the Startribune

Haneefah   

This is terrible. Is anyone doing anything about it? What's the community's stance on this whole issue?

p.s I suspect it's those frigging undercover Somalis who are behind this. :mad:

Originally posted by Haneefah:

This is terrible. Is anyone doing anything about it? What's the community's stance on this whole issue?

I think at first,they took it lightly. Claiming that there was no proof and such. Laakin,after this incident, i am inclined to believe that something will be done. Some Legal action is to be taken i believe.

-Lily-   

If there is truth to it, wouldn’t we all want someone to stop young boys from blowing up people who’ve already been through hell in Xamar?

My only concern would be innocent imams getting muddled in with guilty ones.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I there is truth to it, wouldn’t we all want someone to stop young boys from blowing up people who’ve already been through hell in Xamar?

My only concern would be innocent imams getting muddled in with guilty ones.

No one knows really yaa Lily. It could be they are aiding this,they also could be innocent. I think It is a complex issue.

Tell me Lilly, If you were an Imaam, What would you do if a 20+ person(attending your mosque), decides to go back to his "home"?

MZanzi   

Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you how shitty the whole situation makes me feel, IF Islam is about love, TOLERATION, and mercy, then why ciyaalkan masaakinta lo lugeyna oo JIHAD aan jirin gala loo leeyahay

sarwaal Gaabyasha waleesan faaido laheen

-Lily-   

LOL@Afro

Brown, the imam should have (no have to) asked, since its common knowledge that back home isn't the safest of places.

Mr.Brown, why do you think Omar Jamal would snitch anybody? He is actually defending the Mosque and those men who were detained at the airport in the article above.

As far as the recruiting is concern, if it's true that young men have been recruited and sent back home to fight, then the community as a whole has to stand up and demand answers from whoever was responsible.

Malika   

Afro, you will need to differiate between ISLAM and actions of some individuals.

Actually,these labels on Muslim/Islam is getting out of control really. I mean were the terrorist in Northern Island ever been called Christian Terrorist,is every practising protestant or catholic called an extremist?

It's a shame we ourselves have fallen into the trap of labelling,witch hunting among ourselves.

As for the young men,making those decisions to go back and blow themselves..Subhanallah! they sure dont represent me as a Muslim nor as a Somali.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

LOL@Afro

Brown, the imam should have (no have to) asked, since its common knowledge that back home isn't the safest of places.

For all we know,those Imamas could have warned the men. We simply just dont know.

FBI or CIA or MI6 or watever agent that benefits from a suicife bompings can easilly plant any of one us as a terrorist, is easy as that. all about being at the right place at the wrong time and once u are dead u can easilly be lapelled as a suicide bomber and a story invented around u.

Malika, IRA were never been called as Catholic terrorist you asked, maybe true, but so do the PLO or Black September were never been called Muslim terrorist. But when you killed(in terror) in the name of religion, in this case Islam and call yourself a true Muslim who's waging war of Allah. Then you will be label as one.

Lol@resistance, do you really believe what you have wrote? So, those agencies would make some wacko young men tape themselves while wrapped with bomb belts and blow themselves? With of course the assistance and courtesy of said agencies..yummy