Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Change your password!!

Dear Admin,

As a valuable contributor to SOL. I would like to have access to edit my profile and using the PM services. Please remove the block you have put on my account. This is not fair. I have emailed you several times but no response. I don't like the name MARX any more, my views have changed and its doesn't reflect my personality. MARX account has become synonymous with being white, liberal, communist and having many disorders. things I am not. I would like access to editing my account please.

Waad Mahadsantahay

Cara.   

I think it's because you use internet explorer. How can they trust you with the responsibility of maintaining a SOL profile when you can't even make the right choice in browsers? redface.gif

Originally posted by Cara.:

I think it's because you use internet explorer. How can they trust you with the responsibility of maintaining a SOL profile when you can't even make the right choice in browsers?
redface.gif

Cara, we all know your the admin masquerading as a script. please stop communicating with me and dont respond to this thread anymore.

Deeq A.   

MARX, the glitch is now solved. We don't quite know why your profile data was corrupted like that after we thought this issue was solved a while back. Please let us know if you are still seeing that error again.

Thank You!