Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Change your password!!

Deeq A.   

Some of the newbies just joining SOL are complaining about the system generated passwords in this format: XWS6LKJ

Well, change your password to something you can remember. You can do that at the mailbox-->profile link on the top right corner of this page.

PS: Always log out if you use the internet at a public computer.

Enjoy your stay at SOL.

Hey Admin, I wanted to change my password for a long time now becasue I am still using that temp. password given to me when I first registered. I keep having to go back to my email to get the reggid password so i can log on, very tedious work indeed!..Ooh the things I have to do to come on this site...

Anyways, why does it say 'You are not logged in' when I am obviously logged on?...and why can't I preview my posts before I post it?...

I think this site just doesn't like me...

:confused:

Diamante   

^^ wareer badana eh!...i was going through the same thing as you, until a helpful moderator showed me the path (?)

Oh yeah...btw good observation admin regarding logging out whenever you get off the computer. Last week i caught my lil brother reading my PM's...needless to say, I have to pay him a horrendous sum to keep him from spilling the beans on my horrid affair redface.gif

Wiilo   

waraa j'baro passworkaada waan ku qoslay :D waana aqaanaa shokolo kubaangushey, waxay aheyd sheeko lagu qor jiray boogaagta Englishka laga baran jiray haddii aad u raadiso Kenya waad ka heleysaa :D

Go figure:...............

Haaaaaaaaa ,, Shokolokobangushay waan garanayaa ,, waagii aanu carruurta ahayn baa English ka nalooga dhigi jiray ,,, was very funny ,,,,, laakiin waan raadinayaa weli buugaagtaas ,,,,,,,,

I've some friends in Nairobi ,,, will check ,, thanks

Wiilo   

yeah let me know if u find any of them, i think i have one those books though, not really sure but i will check insha Allaah.

Go figure:.............