Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Al-Shabab: NO BRAS for WOMEN haraam

ANTARA   

^Sxb am not defending anyone, ma maqashey cadowga diloo xaqiisana sii or something along those lines. Sheekadu hadey Bra mareyso barina nigis aa loo dhaadhacaa noh, waa sidee sheikh

Cara.   

Originally posted by ANTARA:

^Sxb am not defending anyone, ma maqashey cadowga diloo xaqiisana sii or something along those lines. Sheekadu hadey Bra mareyso barina nigis aa loo dhaadhacaa noh, waa sidee sheikh

I keep telling everyone that Britney Spears is an enlightened young woman with good morals but no one would believe me :D

ANTARA   

^Lol you are lucky so long thats true, By the time they start believing what you are saying you are probably a aspiring little Britney in their eyes so watch out Cara. icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, this whole thing about the Bra is a non starter for me.

I'm anti-shabaab shaydaan but this is just over the top. I refuse to beleive that Somali men are doing this. This is some made up crap to scare the progressive kinds out of their minds. I'm sorry, but if al shabaab decides to body-search a somali woman, her dad, brother, uncles,cousin and qaraabo will go to war with them. They might be power-hungry loones but I refuse to believe they'll stoop that low.

Zinki   

May i please remind you that you who is bad mouthing the concerned entity,above,are just another victim of the western lying propaganda outlets.

Isn't there any one of you who stopped and gave it a thought before the brave display of ''Wisdom'',in the above comments?

Tuujiye   

Zinki Al-shabaab markee nin gacan naafo ah ee tan fiican ka jaraayan, wax wise or wisdom maa ka sugi kartaa?

Abti I believe ani Bra warkiisa in mar hore laga baxay oo hada lasoo wado kastuumada waa xaaran loool horaa waxaa loo dhahay wadaada beerka xeerta leh wee cunaan lool nimankaan bulaziyoon ee salaxanoyaan yaaqee maa la qabto somaliyee inteesan gabdhaheena shuut kala daalin!!

waala kala leexiyaa shiikh iyo bajaq maa hore loo dhahay!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Buuxo horta adoo raali ah He ama She ii kale sheeg..

tan labaadna iisoo ducee ahlul mu'miniin lee ahee..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

"The women are then inspected to see if the firmness is natural, or if it is the result of wearing a bra..." By who?? Are there any Al shabab female soldiers to do that??

Dont know how true the above story but if its true there is trouble ahead....Hmm what a bunch of horny dudes..How low can these dudes go in claiming to be rightous.

Castro   

^^^^ No man alive, no matter how old, would turn down the position of "Senior Firmness Inspector". :D

The story is very likely a hoax (propaganda, if you will). But again, we get distracted by bra stories when the Shabab are wreaking real havoc.