Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Storm Warning for the GTA on Friday

Ariadne   

I never understand nowadays when toronto has 15 cm of snow and suddenly the entire city gets shut down.... does anyone remember the very tall and dense and siberian like winters we use to have her between 92-95

wimps....ah well it's not like they called the military this time

Tuujiye   

^^ Canjeex kulahaa mayee Amrishbuuri feere weyne I see atoore cusub aa tahay ee nice to meet ya you seem like ciyaalka xaafada!!

KK lol@nascar voom taada aa uus leh "dee umada ha jiidhin ayaa lagu yidhi"...

I been back long ago oo wili sheekooyin news badan aa kaa danbeeye seecamal adi.. your boy Ontario uu hada kabtee bilataa ku ciyaarooyaa seecamal!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Tuujiyoow xaasidkeey aatahay!!! Bal arag waxaa rabtay inaa ku boxo? Inaa ku duceeyo ma'ogiyee ma'anaa inkaar kuu quuro...

All are from my living room window:

tries to get out of the garage in reverse...

when he gets out, he struggles to get out of the driveway...

It was just a terrible snow day and I am glad I stayed indoors all day yesterday...We're suppose to get another hit on Sunday and then on Tuesday... :mad: redface.gif :mad:

Kool_Kat   

new406mj0.jpg

At about 8am...

new401kz3.jpg

At about 11am from the same angle...

new403vy0.jpg

@8am...

new400ay8.jpg

@11am from same angle as above...

Yup, shalay shaqo la'aan aa i heysay! :D

for the life of me...i just cant understand snow!! i left home tuesday nite and came back home friday nite...why, cuz it rained in la.

Then some shyte called forst happened!! i woke up from the the hotel tues morning (we dont drive when it rains in la) and guess wat..there were some icy-looking stuff on my wind shield. so i figured, to turn on my wippers and it will be all done........

NOPE! its icy shyte and i cant see shyte from it... i pulled out of the parking lot and couldnt see shyte..! now i am blocking ppl trying to pull out of the parking lot. i talked to lady and asked her..what the hell is this..i cant see shyte out of windshield.

she goes it forst!! wat...forst homie... just use your credit cards to wipe it out!!...

i look at her! and told her thats insane!! she just laughed..humm. i grabbed my cup of coffee and just splashed on my front windows!!

problem solved.. my co-workers were laughing like hell when i told them wat i did.

Tuujiye   

LOL@KK That looks normal to me walaahi.. T.O kibirka aa idinka batay ilaahoo maad imaataan the Capital O town... Waxaas oo kale meeshaan normaalo ee ka noqotay..islaamaha single motherka eh oo waxaa arkee mini van kooda la duulaayo walaahi iyagoo wili suunka u xirneen oo gabasaarna kasoo laad laado irada baabuurka!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I don't get it :confused: . Isn't the Capital Ottawa just short couple of hours away (by car) from Toronto? The weather should be similar no?

Aaliyyah   

loooooool kk shaqa la'aan iskasoo indha cad dheh. Anyways, I went out today and it was really cold. And, driving was kinda hard...I couldn't even see anything. But, its all good...that's what winter is all about icon_razz.gif

salaam..

Cabdow   

Tuujiska, i don't even wanna know meeshaad tuujisid duqa but nice to meet ya too.lol.Yeah me is ciiyaalka xaafada all the way man, reppin Kaasa bobalaare in 'Degmada Hodan' to be exact!!

Baqajyaasha SOL xamaa si ek he hotra duqa, marayxaal jawi kaki calameeti waaye nooh, or am i the only one getting the wrong vibe=)

My nomadic bones are not made for this damn weather, it's getting rediculous wallee!!

Tuujiye   

Canjeex wlc duqa..ciyal hodan badan ayaa meeshaan joogaan oo aniga kamid ahay.. waxaan u maleynaa in aa ka midtahay ciyaalka aan shaatigooda galuusyada ka tifi jiray oo "guluus" ku ciyaari jiray... Baabiina meeshaan abkee bajaq gaabee, dheeree, shaxameey, khaliireey, yariisee wili kuwa noocaa (say walaahi) type iyo duqooshin, single mothers iyo gudiga qudbo siiro..kuligooooooooooooood meeshaan ee soo jilbo kuusan yahiin so beerta gees ka gal aan ku dhahay ee miyac jooji.. suuqa waa lagaaga wada baxay kilagaa waaye seasonka ugu macna waa iskeentay lol...

Ottawa and T.o don't have the same weather infact it just started to snow in T.O and ottawa had snow in Oct'..Thats Canada for you...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Blimey. I'm here complaining about 15 degrees C being too cold!

Then you'd love the weather we've had lately :D Seems to be frozen all across Canada, but over here in the west, we've been having it especially cold, -35C to be exact.