Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali movie Posters

Pujah.   

loved the first couple of pictures they were original after that you got only one *

very creative of you tho'....keep it up Ogi_MOti

1 love

OG Moti   

Salaamu Caleekum Nomads .....Since we are doing well with our posters and thou we did not sell any yet, but your kind words has showed us that our movies are good and accepted by our viewers ... those are somali movies and if you have any movies that we missed to mention here send us the idea and the name of the movies and we shall seek and find the poster for that movie, thank you ,,, have a nice days ......lool

Peace

Iffah   

Og_moti

Stop rubbing it in my face... :( I still can't see a darn thing, and I've tried all the above mentioned methods!

Iffah   

Thanks Ogi! I saw it.

Nice pics..very clever!

I still haven't decided which ones I want to buy..I'll get back to you. Or maybe I'll just wait for the upcoming posters. :D

OG Moti   

:rolleyes: loooooooooooooool

SomaliWood and OG_Moti Film Company are happy to announce that all the posters have been sold to unknown Somali collector who asked not to reveal his identity.. loooooooooool

more to come soon

tuug.jpg

geel.jpg

bac.jpgsommogmoti.jpg

aabo.jpg

Peace hope u enjoyed them all

Man!!!where is The " STORM RAIDERS" starrin By Me.....aaah..that is discrimination OG!!..No place for the Chinese Dudes!!

<--ish upshet..vely Vely Upshet! :mad: :mad: :mad: !

Watch out..Dont walk In The dark!!!

Am comin in the Ninja Style

Cheerz

Somaliwood movies are definately taking a step forward. latest news in S-N-N (somali national news) Geel productions are offering "labo malyan" to OG-moti for his films. Sugule and Jimcaale gave two thumbs up. Good job..dat waz very creative brotha...ONE luv