Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali movie Posters

OG Moti   

Thanx bro, i would be happy to help, and stablish SomaliWood with ya.. but bro 50/50 should be and ur the money me the work loooool peace

NoVa   

OG whatup whoody'...how's the Production Company going???. Don't tell me ya gonna take them out?? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyy. These posters r so funny and verry well done specially with the sarcasm they carry' in each picture...anywho'z take care alright..have a good one...see ya my brotha...Lates

P.S my day's of 2002 are gone..11 day's to go...damn!

OG Moti   

Hi it is me again

actualy Icame back cause i received e-mails asking me how to buy the posters loool, then i said wait the minute, with a little marketing skills and promotional mix, i can steal the nomad's money, then again I realize nomads never go to WESTERN UNION unless they are receiving money, so what is the solution .. :confused: still thinking :rolleyes: anyone has a solution? :(

Paragon   

LoL email? war heedhe do you want money? If yes then you have to become an artist and draw posters like this:

...> posterB.jpg

Gabadhaas she looks good ... :D The poster is from a play called [/i]"Love in cactus village"[/i] based on somali folk-tale written by Ahmed Omar... so hadaan qoro a folktale, can you make such a poster? lol

PS: when was the last time you saw this note?

somalia-19.JPG