Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali movie Posters

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

lol@OG u sure have lot's of time in ur hands. I am intersted to see arab posters like shariin, 3adil imam. smile.gif

Nice posters by the way.

OG Moti   

Thanx guys for liking the posters and not buying loool SomaliWood and OG_Moti film company will temporary stop posting posters till the end of Ramadan for everyone in the company want to Pray and do Salut Qiyaam and ask Allah forgiveness and pray for all Nomads our nomads to go back home and re-build it... and Buubto dear it does not take more than 3 minutes to do those posters looool graphic designing is my job.. loooooooool so Ramadan kariim and Eid Mubarak in advance

peace

Fuaad   

Loooooool@og moti..you're the man!

Die another day=Dhimo maalin kale..ahahhahahha

that was funny..I like that movie...How much does it cost??

OG Moti   

SomaliWood and OG_Moti Film Company present the biggest Arabic/somali movie in 2003

Starring

Buubto & Somaliaonline_President

Enjoy

saxan.jpg

peace

OG Moti   

Announcment: Attention Please Attention

We OG_Moti Film Company owners would like to announce that all our posters are no longer copy righted and allow the Nomads to Copy, steal, sell, and post them in their bed rooms, since we descover that selling to Nomads is a bad business :( however if you decide to place them in your websites please let us know, so that we might steal your site or use it as a refference..

Allow us to be the first to Say to All Nomads Somali Nomads and All muslims

EID Mubarak-in advance

ScarFace   

OG MOTI bruv first time in ere an couldnt believe it man.

YOUR a B.I.G time JOKER :eek: keep it up bruv.

let tha SAGA continue

an hook manz upppppppppppppppppp :D

OG Moti   

Sxb smokey i could not see ur image can u post the link of the image...

legent of Zu .. after Eid Chinese movies will be our next project and when i say our i mean myself and OG_moti film company and SomaliWood.. looooool Eid mubarak

peace

Ariadne   

OG_moti how come no japanese movies? they are most of the times better than chinese ones (ALTHOUGH CHINESE MOVIES ARE HILARIOUS)

:mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRR'..CUSHITIC!!!.....Us (chinese ) and Japenes could neva get along...how could U ...how could U...How Could U say they are better!!!!

I will send Two Zu wariors to bring u back to ur senses!!!

Watch the Storm Raiders,...and U will be infected!!!mmuahhhaaahhhaha!!...

Cheers

Ariadne   

Your Zu warriors won't take me alive I have my samurais protecting me and there are quite a few coming your way to take over your turf. Hey remember world war II all over again baby ;) (mainland asia will be mine and then the world naturally) icon_razz.gif mwahahahahahahahahaha

evil laughter fades out

Daym....Those japenese sumarias and Cushitic all look alike to me..i better organise a defense line for the Mainland.......Speed Dailin Genghis KHan (sharbo dheere) and Bruce Lee (mr Miyow)..and the Felidea family..it is Time to ignite The alliance Torch!!

Cheers

Ariadne   

Mr Bruce Lee is long dead (I paid traitors to poison his kung pao chickhen and the ends of his chopsticks). You might as well give in to your ultimate destiny my dear it is to be ruled by a greater power and you can't fight destiny. I can either toy with you crushing you in the end nevertheless or you can surrender and no bloodshed will come to you or your ragtag allaiance... I am a reasonable future world dominator I give you a choice smile.gif