Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali movie Posters

OG Moti   

brother legent of Zu, we are looking a poster for you.. soon inshaAllah ... looool it seems everyone is enjoying and i did not receive any call from western union .. waa idinsidee, waa maxay gacan adeega looooooooool

peace

Well just like the legend over here, i am scrolling through to see how far my auditions got and what do you know. I am the stunt man again! all that hard work just wasted on the ground and metal poles falling on me. I am going to form a strike if this goes on against the OG-productions and the Geel pictures lol. OR else, I have to be the bad guy in the next movie, the guy who steals the legends secrets/girl/diamonds whatever you come up with it, i dont mind dying at the end lol, but somehow someway i gotta be rich and having fun through the whole ordeal. OK. good we have understanding, Pleasure doing business with you. take care

Changed   

ow god i just won an oscar ..........

i would like to thank...lol

i nearly falled of my chair cuz i was soooo touched ...hmmmmmmm i will stop crying now

and thank allah for the oscars .......

Ayliban   

man u pple are tooo behind

even indains are betters then us they make great

movies

u pple just know how to copy and paste nothing els

somali is 1 million years behind japan

think about that

NoVa   

Ohhh la la la laa I'm in OG-Moti'z Angel'z lol...Comming Soon in Theatre near you in Summer of 2003...damn but that's just too longgggg... can't wait to step in the red carpet thought lol but why r some ppl already running up for the Oscars?? ain't nobody' said u will be recieving Oscars yet :D

OG how u gonna expect us to send ya the cheque when ya haven't given us a valid account number? Come on' now we can't be sending a money in no man's land now ..Combodia' is just 2 risky to be sending any penny at all lol

lol@@@Geel Jire Goska Kudhufo that's a heleriouz one!

OG Moti   

Which poster do you think is the best

Please Rank them the 9 posters {which number is the best and which one is not so good}

1. aabo.jpg

2. barwa.jpg

3. geel.jpg

4. kuleyl.jpg

5. bac.jpg

6. tuug.jpg

7. naafilsaneey_.jpg

8. sommogmoti.jpg

Nazra   

I have to say qurbo jecely and tuug 3 are the maddest...

Number one is not that good...somehow! and the rest are alos mad.

Baashi   

Heheeeeeeee...@JamaaL-11

I would say 'Tuug 3' is leading so far...and here is the review for Qurbo Jaceyl.

Bartamaha Aasiya ayaa OG-Moti by wiil-belo ina Dhurwaa-liqe oo badi miyigaa Somaaliya looga yaqaan Jinni-gubtey markii ugu horeyseey naxariis iyo gacallo qaadeysaa ka dib markii uu Shabakada(internet) kala sheekeystay inan isku tilmaantey iney tahay dhuubo-dhex-yar, qallanjo-qoor-dheer, oo aalaaba dadka ceelka MPLS ay ugu yeeraan Kamila laakiinse jecel in loogu yeero Quman-si-xun-wax-u-arag, ka dib markii dhowr cisho haaswaawe iyo baashaal ay shabakada isku maaweeleyiin. Belo-sheeg oo ay wiil-belo isku rag yihiin kuna nool MPLS yaa ilaalo loogu direy inuu soo xuuraamo inanta wiil-belo cajibisey. Belo-sheeg wax uu u tebinayaa in Kamiila ay 4 ciyaal oo kala aabe ah ay leedahay magaceeda runta ahna uu yahay xuux-ha-i-eegin...giraantu kolka ay halkaa botorineyso ayaa wiil-belo oo radio biif-baaf-col u joog dhegadhegeynaya yaa waxa ku soo dhaceysa in Belo-sheeg uu iimaanka la'yahay deeto waxa u yeelayaa sidii wiil hoog lagu yiqiin...Ha moogaanin qisadan qaloocan ee aan kheyrka ku dhamaaneyn :D .