Suldaanka

Cheeseman told 'Kameradan waxa iska leh madaxtooyadda..." sidaa doonto ugu daac-daac kkk"

Sheekh Sherif oo 10 sano ka hor Af-carabi mooye aan English hal kalmad soo rogan jirin ayaa maanta 100% ka fiican Cheeseman.

While Cheeseman who has spent close to 40 years in North America has the reading skills of grade 4 and oral delivery skills of grade 5. Not just Somali but even in English.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

galbeedi   
3 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

What's with the haterade?

Saxiib, no hatred here.

I know he is reading a paper. check the video.

galbeedi   
13 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Having said that, it's still an improvement from where his English was before, so I say lets give the man some credit.

Of course. I would not judge someone's capacity or knowledge by how he speaks  a foreign language. During the British empire in India, someone who speaks Urdu, Arabic and well versed in theology and other social sciences was considered illiterate since he did not speak English. 

THe most advanced nation like Korea, Japan, and even Russia and Turkey barely speak any English in their technical schools, yet they excel.

• Thanks 1