Sign in to follow this  
unixguru

Hot Girls

I have seen them. They all look stunningly beautiful. I am proud of these Somalia Online guys who are taking this step. It is always good to see Somali sister with webpages on the net. Absolutely a brilliant idea. Good work guys.

Ismahan   

Salam.....

Yeah all sistas over there looks so wonderful brotha, but that is something that is normal, also the look is not a big deal what matters it the mind and what is inside... but is the reason that ur saying this because ur in Madina and there u can't see any type of girls??? wink.gif

say alhamdoullellah for being there.......

PEACE

Pig   

Waar gabdhahani waa qalanjooyine ragow maad la sheekaysataan. Mise wey kibir badan yihiin.

Waa innamo wanaagsan. Ismaanan lahay gabdho sidaa u qurux badan ayaaba jooga aduunka...Walee gabdhayahow waad is qurxisaane maxaad is marisaan.

Allow yaa budh la dhaca ha foolxumaadeene

Pig   

lol @ Qawdhan. How come you never drop that BUDH...lol

Damn, they look good. Too bad I am already dating someone. I guess we needed something like this on this site. I bet you Gabardadow is there!!! She is there and no one knows and no one will ever know...isn't that sad?

One luv gabardadow, if you tell us who you are we will atleast sign your guestbook.

Pig   

SOMALI WOMEN, I gotta give to ya. You are always beatiful no matter what. Man, I am dissapointed that none of them is wearing DIRAC or some kind of traditional clothes. But is all good.

Daacuud   

Well, nice to know you are all checking our pages. I am already there and I won't tell you because I don't want you all adding face to my little annonimity here. I like it to stay that way.

But N-Eways, EID MUBARAK to all the nomads.

A   

Oh yeah!! those girls are hot! all of them!! some body better call fire department!!

[This message has been edited by A+ (edited 12-14-2001).]

Somalidu Waxay ku Maahmaahdaa "Hubsiimo Hal baa la siistaa" it's True that the Girls on this Community site are Very Good Looking, However.... Are they really who they say they're???

Hibo   

LF: ishaad ka tuurtay sis: I don't really know all of them.. but certainly do know one real good.....n trust me she ain't all that in person and most of what she has jagged down.lets just say...it ain't true...so brothas don't be fooled..Good luck...

MPLS KID: blackplanet...nothing is wrong with there bro...its a website just like this one...we could all go on sale anywhere...for bp got somali males too wink.gif...plus some of these sisters got pages there as well...watchout!!

Jaber   

Whatever they may be,I say keep it up.Cuz its refreshing to see the nomads keeping it within the family,Blackplanet is for people who share a common culture(hip-hop that is it)....The nomads should have their own place where they can hang freely,I fail to understand why most of the Somali-females are afraid to add their pics to this site,yet,find it so appropriate to be on the blackplanet,well,the blackplanet isn't all that,walaahi, before any of these Somalis started showing up I had my page up late 99,back then you wouldn't see a single Somali person if u search,nowadays, there're pages full of young Somalis who try to be something they aren't!?....Be proud of your history I say,these Afro-Americans r lost ppl,I feel sorry for'em,they have no culture this white-dominated-society have brainwashed'em into thinking that life is only about,music(indecent music),sex,and violence!

Look around the blackplanet for further proof.By the way the "BP" itself is owned by a latino guy!........The "BET" is no longer a black-owned business.

Its all about economics and money-making,ppl of all races use and abuse black ppl and later call'em the "N" word!

Perhaps,we should help our own businesses before our sub-culture is washed away by other cultures in this melting-pot.

Buy Somali food,Listen to Somali music(of course not all of the time),visit Somali sites,help your fellow brothers&sisters,instead of having Ja Rule's pic why not put up xasan adam's?!

Hibo   

Yo, Jaber, I feel ya bro, You're on the money on this and hope somalis wil listen, I, myself use to have a page down @ BP but planning to get my own crib down here and represent you.

I like the part....have Hassan Adam's pic....lol by the way, how bout if I get Wajiyo Xun group's pic on my page???iz dat OK

One Luv,

Salaama all,

Hibo sis I was refering to the fact that some of the Girls are not even Somalis........

I don't know, call me old-fashioned or whatever..but I remember when the S-girls cared too much about their reputation, why the hell would a somali girl put her pic on a Public Site? Anybody can easily change your pic into god knows what? I don't care if it's BP, BS,or somali owned websites but Girls WATCHOUT! where you send and paste your pic's at.........

Cia