Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Your Wedding Party In Hargeisa ......

Nephissa   

JB, aroosyadii Juba & Caruuba lagu dhigi jiray adiga ma ka daawatay film horta? :D mara waaxid xitaa? Koleey maadan tagin waa ku ogahay.

maalin hore I was late for an appointment and it was taking me long to find a spot to park. So I entered a near by valet parking. One of the attendants was Somali. Soon as I gave them the keys I remembered I had left my phone in the car so I went back and asked the Somali oday to open the car for me in Somali. And he went like YAA..? YAAH? Anigii: addeerooo baabuurka ii fur waa daahsnahaye. Odaygii: Af Somalina garan meesidee, wuu kaa habsaamay, GAX GAX GAX, maxaa tiri? Anigii: Addeeroow ma habsaawine waa Xamari afkaanu, ma garanaysid adiga, baabuurkaan FUR. Saan kulahaa: [holding three fingers up] SADDEX BILOOD baan joogay Xamar, waan garanayaa Kaasa Balbalaare yaan daganaa. Anigii: [holding three fingers up] Ma SADDEX bilood ku dhan, masha Allah, masha Allah, bal baabuurkan FUR. Odaygii: naa waanu furiyeee u yara kaadi..

Indho adkaa. :D

:D:D ,,, Juba iyo Caruuba waa laga baxay dee ,, 2009 baa la marayaa not the 80s ...

Odaygaas cashar buu kuu dhigay ,,,,,, he could be me coz i remember i was in Kaasa Balbalaaree for few months too ,, :D

Blessed   

Arr, naga daa riwaayada, waa caadi hadaad share holder tahay.

@ kuwii xabada keenay. Dhulko kula xadree'e iska aamo yaan lagula haadi'e. :D

Aaliyyah   

looool now thats taking your love for hargaisa to the next level..

hadana miya rabta in aan magaladaada ku aroosano :D

btw I love the song and the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

lovely lyrics......

STOIC   

JB, is advertising wedding tourism in Hargeysa.His add goes like this,

"welcome to the land of Imagination where you find far much hipper and breezier environment than convention of the current political climate dictate.Complimentary jewelry, gowns and suits will be from the state budget! The city offers non-restrictive dress code for the ladies-you can wear all the diracs and mini-dresses with all the poufs and hems you need"

Seems like The only interesting and comic part that I like about Somali wedding is the Xeratha (sp?). I was choosen once to answer the question, but I failed and had to drink water mixed with salt...

RedSea   

Maybe I should have my wedding there this summer. It would save me a lot of money.I better consult with my girl. Thanx Jac. :D