Sign in to follow this  
Elysian

Yeah, I'm no longer an Alien!

Elysian   

Just wanted to congratulate myself for finally becoming a SOL Nomad. Just passed the 50 post requirement… after more than a year… puh that was hard work!!

I don’t get it how some nomads can accomplish over 900 posts in less than four months (i.e. Castro smile.gif ). How does one do it???

^Some people now wish for becoming alian again, because of the troubles they encounter here as good nomads, just like Alle-ubaahne, oo wiil fiican ah, (I mean fariid or dirac). smile.gif

Congrats Ely :cool: ....Used to complain about it back in the days...ooh those were the golden days...

Enjoy it and wlc to the Nomadland...can I self appoint to be your guide in Nomadland? :D

Salaamaat

Baluug   

Originally posted by Elysian:

Just wanted to congratulate myself for finally becoming a SOL Nomad. Just passed the 50 post requirement… after more than a year… puh that was hard work!!

I don’t get it how some nomads can accomplish over 900 posts in less than four months (i.e. Castro
smile.gif
). How does one do it???

How does one do it....Well,first,you have to have nothing to do,and you have to have nothing to do for a long time!!

Elysian   

Thanks everyone, I’ll definately work hard to gain your respect and make you guys proud of me, Socod badne and Sheh sis.

My brother Legend, it was indeed your complaints that compelled me to do something about my status. In the end something good came out of it… when does the tour start by the way? smile.gif

My brother Legend, it was indeed your complaints that compelled me to do something about my status. In the end something good came out of it… when does the tour start by the way?
smile.gif

Let me get ready..and we are on our way...will show you around...

Salaamat

Jabhad   

Do Nomads have different feelings than non nomads. I'm Nomad now but what is the benefit of being a nomad here, I still can't answer that question.

Jabhad   

Give your daughters to a Mu'min. If he loves her, he would honour her. If he doesn't love her, he does't oppress her...

Qac qaac.

Congratulations qac qaac, Nice signature.

Castro   

I don’t get it how some nomads can accomplish over 900 posts in less than four months (i.e. Castro
smile.gif
). How does one do it???

One does it with spewing nonsense in response to rubbish. I hope your journey to 900 does not use my map.

Congratulations nomad.