Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Woman Moderator Required

king_450   

Well what you know, we need to put the house inorder,specially i hate to see btfl Somali sisters argue for simple matter.

So Here is to ------>

Aminah;Sister Aminah since you been here longer then the sister, why not take the first crack and show some love to the sister, and put this matter into rest,before we all get depressed in here(SOL)

seondly sister Athena, you have every right to show your anger , but blv me sister aminah for all the time i have been here, i have never seen her disrespect to any Alien or Nomad, so i think you 2 need to shake hand and finish this nonsense.

and that is my take.

Congratz girls. I love these 2 sisters, it was about time SOL appointed a woman mod....who expected 2!!! :D

Haye hee, get to work. We gotta scrub the grafitti off the walls, there's much work ahead of you all. Good luck.

We need more women moderators NOT only for the womens forum.

I still think we need more women moderators who will not only be STUCK in the womens forum.

Blessed   

Originally posted by king_450:

Well what you know, we need to put the house inorder,specially i hate to see btfl Somali sisters argue for simple matter.

So Here is to ------>

Aminah;Sister Aminah since you been here longer then the sister, why not take the first crack and show some love to the sister, and put this matter into rest,before we all get depressed in here(SOL)

seondly sister Athena, you have every right to show your anger , but blv me sister aminah for all the time i have been here, i have never seen her disrespect to any Alien or Nomad, so i think you 2 need to shake hand and finish this nonsense.

and that is my take.

LOL bro, how sweet of you.

But like Athena said, it has been put to rest smile.gif

No problems on my part.

Naayaa, Athena give me a hug dee :D

It would be nice to have one more. One who is mean, and tempermental and wouldnt tolerate crap. One who has her trigger on the on the delete button constantly. These ones are too nice....or just let things slip. We need a real carawelo here.

One who would rule with an iron fist and a whip...to balance the scale :D

Diamante   

WMD I couldnt agree more!

In fact i think there should be a poll where nomads can choose their own horrid female moderator. Niceness ain't doing it no more for some people here.

Which Kruella thinks she's good enough for the job eh?

-------------------------------------------------

ignore everything above this line...it's the fever speaking

WTF!....you guys want someone more horrid than me? :eek: I can't believe it! And here I thought I was being a super-nasty b!tch all along. Shidh. Better pull up my socks before I'm out of a job.

**reaches for the prozac** :(

^^^Dont worry my darling...you'll always be a super nasty-b!tch to me! :D

No one can do it better than you...I mean its a natural talent aint it? ;)

**smiles wickedly*

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector

In the midst of all this battle of the sexes topics, urgently required a woman moderator for SOMALIAONLINE to restore fairness, protection, promotion of equality and reinforcement of rights. Please put your name down as a possible candidate if you think you can fulfill the above mentioned requirements. You may also nominate someone.

Wow this is sensational, I think I should bid for the filming rights of the story. If it would have gone on a wee bit more it would have equalled the struggle of Mandella and our own president Colonel Yeey.

The fact that u started this thread back in early 2003 shows the long road of struggle you took..... :D:D . But let me ask why did you change from 7 0f 9 to Guardian & Protector. I have a gut feeling, had you the opportunity of admin then the nick would have been 'Guardian, Protector and Creator..... :D:D .

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

But let me ask why did you change from 7 0f 9 to Guardian & Protector. I have a gut feeling, had you the opportunity of admin then the nick would have been 'Guardian, Protector and Creator.....
:D:D

I think a more befittin name would be "The Baro and Sujui Persecutor" ;);) .

I think its unfair that you should all gang up on me like this. I honestly thought these kinda cheap shots n snide remarks were beneath some of you (specially you JUM)....apparently its not. :rolleyes: