Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Woman Moderator Required

Macalin   

HOLD UP HOLD UP!

Why do we need women moderators?...if you look just the topic above this one by Magnoona girl...you will know what am talkin abt!

How else can you handle when they have the bumper sticker that says...'i have an attitude and i know how to use'?(esp in the womens sec?..what is gonna happen to the likes of SHYHEM and DA-BEAST?..DUCK TAPE!!..lol..)

GUYS watch out!

Anyways needless to say i think we don mind 'LADY ADMIN' IN here..and so far i have liked all ur picks but theres has to be a ONE and only one..HECK if it was UPTO me i would go FOR ALL OF THEM coz honestly those sistas mentioned are indeed WITTY,SMART,SINCERE,EXQUISITE,EXXCELENT AND LEVEL HEADED!

But if i Moses was to choose one-i would GO for MANGO..NO AMEENAH-NOO NOO...ILHAM..NOO NOO I MEANT TAMIINA..NO NO M&M..SHIISH SEE ITS HARD YAQEE..YOU GUYS GAVE US A TOUGHH CROWD(MADAXA IN XANUUNE ALREADY)

ADMIN..HOW ABT WE VOTE?..LIKE A NEW WHOLE THREAD AND THE ONE WITH MORE VOTES GETS?

hey ppl... i think being a paki... ill b a fair judge... like all of u r soamlis.. so if u have a paki ill b fair... no favouritism .. u hear wht im sayin... btw if u dont chooose me.. then grey m&m gets ma vote 4 sure :D

Macalin   

Grey,sxb

I think You should Just GIVE up!..

I guess a private organisations doesnt have to subject itself to gender sensitivy...if you know Augusta Golf club(in Goegia,usa),the owner decided no women should join his club..and nothing the constitution of this gr8 nation

LadyMo   

Where are all de feminists hidin??

Come on sistaz get out of there and fight for ur right to hav a fellow sista as a moderator!

Maybe no other moderators are replyin because u havent consulted wiv them, maybe u shud go straight to them discuss it via their PM system.

Good Luck..

Realist   

Bring this back to centre of attention

ADMIN wakey wakey!

Why hasn't a female moderator been appointed?

Tamina, Ilaam or Ameenah either one of these girls would be an asset to your collection of moderators...they are needed !

We Need A Female Mod...........NOW!

Miriam1   

Maybe no one volunteered ! anyone thought of that.

I am sure it takes alot of time to be a mod, and not everyone listed enjoys the task.

lol   

I agree....we should have women moderators.. but where is lady fatima...

Nafisa.. thnx for the nomination sis.. but I am a follower when it comes to SOmali folks... let someone else..do that job... I like to comment freely without being conscious of my power.....

Lakkad: Women is NEEDED>... regardless!

Curly   

Hey!!! :eek: I’ve been saying I wanted to be a moderator for TIME!

But no one took any bloody notice...this is SoOo unfair! I think I’d be the best moderator ever, but no ones willing to give me a chance (It's the story of my life :( :mad: )

knife.gif

That’s it NO MORE MISS NICE PSYCHO, people are gonna get it NOW! :mad:

(Beware I'm gonna get you like I got Kenny)

Miriam1   

loool pysho wow i am impressed sounds in threads and stuff girl ur a computer wiz.

Let me be first to NOMINATE Pyscho Sue for moderator, she wants it so bad, that she might do a good job as one.

HONEY-D   

My vote goes to Pscho-sue cuz

a) she's pyscho

b) she's willing to kill whoever gets her way i'm too young and too qaxooti to die at this very young age. :(:(

c) she's probably east-ender meaning being tough is part of who she is like phil mitchel. :D

all in all she deserves to be a moderator. ;)

p.s psycho out of curiosity who would be ur first victim. ;)

Curly   

Alla, Phil Mitchell!!?? Bisinka! :eek: Anyways how did you guess I was an east ender :confused: , who are you working for, who sent you?! I need to know! :mad:

Ganster-01.gif

And damn right I should be moderator, I’d put everyone in line, no one would dare to cross me! :cool:

My first victim, most people already know (my mortal enemy on SOL) don’t think I’ve forgotten, I never forget! :mad:

Anyways for the people who voted for me Thank you and because you did that for me I will spare you.

;)